Thinking of my boy :( . pregnancy mentioned

babesx3

Reaction score
Having one of those days today, they come and go, but seem, to be thinking a lot of Charlie lately...
I cry a lot still for him, and when i see a baby i wonder how old and if he was born when charlie would/should of been, and would he be that big..:cry:

I feel guilty being pregnant , and i hate that people think i'm ok cos i'm pregnant, like i don't care about the baby i lost..... i hate them comenting on my bump, and looking all happy saying i'm glowing... i just want to tell them i'm crying inside that i miss my little boy that should be here.... and then i feel guilty for the baby growing inside me , that he'll think i d on't care about him, and then what if i lose him too.. will it be because i'm not loving him enough???
am i wishing he was charlie??? i'm so confused and upset..:cry:
I'm not telling people this cos, i don't think anyone wants to know, they just want me to be happy , so i go along with smiling...

I miss u my little boy :cry:

sorry this is a ramble i just needed to get down how i;m feeling:cry:

For u Charlie ..this was played at his funeral , and reminds me so much of him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcpBwB5ruu0&feature=player_embedded

I know how you feel and I am so sorry. Don't feel guilty, Charlie is happy you are pregnant and is watching over you both all the time. Angels want the best for their mommies and this baby will be blessed by Charlie's presence and Charlie's protection. You are giving life that is something Charlie definitely would have wanted you to do..
XOXOXOO :hugs:

Oh Hun I'm sorry you are feeling down xxxxxx

Aww babesx3, you'll always miss your little boy. You shouldn't feel bad for the way you feel. I was the same after my first loss. Everyone expects you to go back to the way you were before little charlie but it doesn't work that way. You need time to grieve and feel the love you had for your little baby. But nothing will stop you from loving the new life you carry.

I still cry over my first loss and always will, and then i feel really bad because i've got my dd, and she wouldn't be here if my little boy didn't go with the angels.

Give it time and everything just kinda slips into place. :hugs:

Oh Nats, it must be so hard. Sending you lots of love sorry its too late, but its ok to still be sad, you will never forget your little boy and being pregnant again isnt replacing him, we can never do that. You are making him a big brother. I guess people dont understand. We had some friends saying "you must be so happy" Unless they had been through it to, they wouldnt understand yes we are happy but it does not remove the pain. xxxxxxxx

Thanks :friends: i'm feeling happier again now..seems every now and again it all just hits again.....
people will just never understand unless they have been thru it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->