Third MMC

Sweetkat

Reaction score
Baby stopped growing at 10 weeks. Am 10&4 today. Now get to choose whether to have surgery or wait for a natural miscarriage. Totally devastated. Had 4 reassurance scans and everything was absolutely fine - strong heartbeat, measuring right for dates and now this :(

Good luck with your pregnancies ladies. I am going to have some testing and will be back soon.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I've had two mmcs myself and am terrified of it happening again. But you'll get through this. Hope things are decided soon and you can start to heal.

I am so so sorry to hear :( especially with all the re-assurance scans.

Take some time for yourself, and I hope you will be back soon and the next one will stick.

x

So sorry :( hope you'll be back soon and the tests give you some answers x

Thanks everyone. I was almost expecting sth to go wrong :(, because of the two previous MMCs, but with being 10&4 and 4 good scans with a strong heartbeat thought I was safe. But alas not :(

My thoughts are with you at this traumatic time. So very sorry for your loses. :hugs:

Thank you all. OH is 52 and on methotrexate for a medical condition with only 6% good morphology. I have been paranoid from day 1 that I would have a third MMC but I really thought I was in the clear this far along :(

Now too scared that the morphology and the DNA fragmentation is causing this and it will happen over and over and over. I am 35 so don't have that much time :(

I'm so very sorry for your loss Sweetkat. Thinking of you xoxox

Have you guys been trying naturally or through assisted conception?

We had to do ICSI IVF due to fragmentation and abnormal forms, and I know some people have also done the extra chrome testing to make sure the embryo's they are transferring are of good quality.

I am 34, we tried naturally and assisted for 5 years, only just got a bfp and only 8 weeks. mmc is my worst nightmare. You are so strong, so sorry for your losses. hugs

Have you guys been trying naturally or through assisted conception?

We had to do ICSI IVF due to fragmentation and abnormal forms, and I know some people have also done the extra chrome testing to make sure the embryo's they are transferring are of good quality.

I am 34, we tried naturally and assisted for 5 years, only just got a bfp and only 8 weeks. mmc is my worst nightmare. You are so strong, so sorry for your losses. hugs

All three were conceived naturally; first time trying. After the first MMC OH went for testing and only 6% normal morphology. But still we went ahead and got pregnant straight away. At 6&5 baby was measuring behind. This time had 4 scans at 6&3, 7, 7&5 and 8&5 to be told everything was spot on. And today (10&4) was told no heartbeat and baby measuring 10 weeks :(

I know this is not a relationship forum but for various reasons I think that my OH is ruining my life. He has 2 other kids and our DD; 17 years older with serious health issues and I am having MMcs (I believe due to his health issues).

So sorry. I mc between my first and second at 12 weeks!!! Everything was perfect. Hcg super high tripling, strong hb, growing so well measuring above dates. I had scan pics and everything. My last scan pic was at 10.5 weeks perfect. Then when I went for my 12 week screening, no heartbeat!!!! It was devastating. I had to have a DC because fetus was big and I had no bleeding or cramping and I still had ms so it was a huge shock. I feel you. I'm so sorry. If it's any consolation I just had my third baby a month ago and that episode never happenned again so I'm sure you will be just fine it takes time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->