Third time here in six months

butterflywolf

Reaction score
Hoping I wont have another chemical like I did April and July. Got a faint positive yesterday on FRER and on Clear Blue Digi 1-2 weeks today. I will have my blood work done tomorrow and again on Thursday. I will be closely monitored. Trying not to jinx myself and I know what will be will be. Still for now, today I am pregnant.

3.3 to 4.3 weeks pregnant.

Wishing for the best, hope this baby sticks! :). I remember you from last time I believe....

Hope its a sticky for you.

I'm from WI too. THRILLED at Sundays game ;)

Congrats hun, hoping all goes well. Let us no how your blood test goes xx

Congratulations hun and wishing you all the best x

Wishing for the best, hope this baby sticks! :). I remember you from last time I believe....
Thanks and yes I remember you too! Wow. I hope everything is going well for you.

Thank you.
Woot! And I was quite thrilled too about the game. Where in WI do you live? I'm in Green Bay.

Thanks and yes I remember you too! Wow. I hope everything is going well for you.

Thank you.
Woot! And I was quite thrilled too about the game. Where in WI do you live? I'm in Green Bay.

I'm from Mukwonago/East Troy area. Small town about 20mins south of Waukesha.

I'm from Mukwonago/East Troy area. Small town about 20mins south of Waukesha.

I know where East Troy is. A couple hour drive for us. I think about 2 or 2 1/2 something like that. Yikes! We go to Milwaukee from time to time (or right on the outskirts of it) as a stop when we go visit relatives near Chicago. Sadly only once or twice a year XD

Congratulations! This is my sixth pregnancy in a year between two chemicals (early mc) to stillbirth. We have our first scan Saturday! I'll be 5+1

"Today I am pregnant" - thats a great way of thinking! hope this is it for you! :)

Fx for you!

I had a checmical in August; ovulated two weeks later and here I am. We saw the heartbeat three weeks ago, but I'm still just waiting until I can find the heartbeat on my doppler and then I'll feel better.

I'm in Madison, WI! Originally from MI, but moved here 6 years ago. :)

Fx for you!

I had a checmical in August; ovulated two weeks late and here I am. We saw the heartbeat three weeks ago, but I'm still just waiting until I can find the heartbeat on my doppler and then I'll feel better.

I'm in Madison, WI! Originally from MI, but moved here 6 years ago. :)

So happy you saw the heartbeat. And yea I wont feel better until first can, second scan and able to hear it on my Doppler too XD Right now waiting for tomorrow to make sure HCG is going up. I have good vibes for this one but still anxious.

I'm born and raised in Green Bay XD Though looking to move to the outskirts of the city to Ledgeview within two years. Hope you're liking Madison ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->