Third trimester positives

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself. I’m hot and uncomfortable. I got up so many times to pee last night that I lost count. I have a history of GD so I can’t even eat nice comfort food. I’m aching.
All this and I’m only just 28 weeks. 12ish more weeks of this to go!
So with that in mind, I need to try and focus on the positives of this part of pregnancy. I do love my bump, I’m always touching it and catching my reflection in mirrors :haha:
I love feeling all the movement as well.
I’m also really looking forward to those last few weeks of labour watch where it’s a bit like the excitement of the TWW with the ultimate reward at the end!
Anyone got things to add? What do you love about the third trimester?

I love the pending excitement and watching for signs my body is getting ready. I love washing the little clothes and packing the hospital bag. I love trying different fun things to try to make labor easier. I ate dates, drank tea, and walked a lot. Everyone is usually really nice too. Lol

I used to love all the movements, feeling the limbs, the big bump, the excitement, getting everything ready. Still miss it now! <3

I loved by that time I would never be watching tv because I was watching baby move all the time,knowing that I was way over half way and I was going to have my baby in my arms before I knew it,I was in extreme pain by then but I wanted to cherish these moments because everything changes so much when baby is here,no matter if it is first or 12th,when baby arrives I always have a moment when I’m like “they were safe inside me,now I don’t know what’s wrong” lol .this is ur magical moment that no one else can share but u and ur baby,u alone know ur babies movements and only u can love this baby as much as u do right now,picking out ur fav bits of clothing,packing (or just looking if ur me lol) at ur hospital bag,the excitement of the first outfit......oh god now I want to do it again lol xx

Oh I love these! <3
I had such a bad night last night with not sleeping and being in pain but reading this through and feeling baby wiggle about it really helping. Thanks lovelies!

Wow hon I cant believe ure in 3rd tri now thats gone so fast.
The 3rd tri was definitely my favourite. Its so exciting.
Ure baby will be here b4 u know it so make sure u really make the most of these final weeks.
U will miss ure bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->