This AMs test...

justonemore31

Reaction score
This mornings test. Def more visible. Came up quicker than yesterday's. Anyone wanna tweak you can.

IMG_20181203_082144836.jpg

I'm a little worried because yes it's darker than the last several tests I've taken over a few days but it's still pretty light and I think I'm 10dpo. There's no way I'm 14. The brown spotting is going on day 8 today but every scanty and barely there now so I'm thinking the baby's fully implanted. I certainly feel pregnant tho and stronger as each day passes.

I would call ob make a appt to be sure

Yep that's my plan. And I'm not testing again till friday. My period is due today and nothing.

I see it, its light but I see it gl!!!!

I seriously wanna take a digital but I'm scared it won't show

That's color!!!!!! I'm so excited for the next test!

download.png

I see it! I’d wait on the digital though - those can be less sensitive (read: scare the sh*t out of you when you don’t need to be) haha! Although I highly recommend the Walgreens brand digi! It worked very early - but my FRER was def darker than that!!! Keep testing! Yay!!!!

Anymore tests hun x

Yes Friday morning I'll take another FRER. I wanted to give myself a few more days for it to get darker. Ive missed my peirod but I could still get it Friday because im irregular. After Friday I'll be considered officially late .I do believe I'm pregnant tho. The lines are there and so are the symptoms. But I wanna see progression.

I’m sure you’ll see a lovely pink line hun
Your super strong for testing should be proud xx

I’m sure you’ll see a lovely pink line hun
Your super strong for testing should be proud xx

Thank you. The wait is killing me but at the same time I have 6 kids so I'm constantly busy and the hours fly by and before I know it it's night time and time for bed. Today's already Wednesday. He gets his money on his card Thursday night so he can run off to Walmart for me and pick up the tests. I'm very confident that I'm pregnant which is why my ticker says i am lol. I've had super faint lines in the past and was pregnant and they were just like this so idk I just hhav a feeling I definitely am. I always have symptoms early and I'm already knocking out throughout out the day and always around the same time each day. I'm nauseous. I already lost my appetite but I'm always hungry. My boobs are killing me and I don't get that unless I'm pregnant or ovulating. I'm peeing alot. N very moody. There's some other things too. I'll update Friday AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->