This AMs test...

Thank you. The wait is killing me but at the same time I have 6 kids so I'm constantly busy and the hours fly by and before I know it it's night time and time for bed. Today's already Wednesday. He gets his money on his card Thursday night so he can run off to Walmart for me and pick up the tests. I'm very confident that I'm pregnant which is why my ticker says i am lol. I've had super faint lines in the past and was pregnant and they were just like this so idk I just hhav a feeling I definitely am. I always have symptoms early and I'm already knocking out throughout out the day and always around the same time each day. I'm nauseous. I already lost my appetite but I'm always hungry. My boobs are killing me and I don't get that unless I'm pregnant or ovulating. I'm peeing alot. N very moody. There's some other things too. I'll update Friday AM.

Hey question for you off topic, you don't have to answer im just curious. So i too had 6 kids. Having number 5 was very difficult im not sure why but i just couldn't adjust to 5 kids he seemed toi be a more difficult baby but ive had that before it really made me want to be done all together close up shop! But number 6 even though i had some preterm labor and he was preemie at 33 weeks it's been so much mor enjoyable and not a hard adjustment whatsoever! I really thought I'd get that im done no more feeling again but didn't! We're are saying we're done and no more, but did you find even numbers easier to transition than odd numbers? I remember 3 read very difficult as well, I'm just wondering if ired something about the odd number?

It's so funny because I sometimes think OMG it's 7 kids. It was diff with 6 lol. I think it's because ppl tell me oh wow you have 3 girls and 3 boys that's perfect. They'd say if you have another you're breaking the tie. My mom's famous for saying that to me SMH. I love even numbers as is like everything i do has to be even numbered even the volume on tv. If it's 35 I have to change it to either 34 or 36 lol. I'm a little OCD though.. lol. But in all honesty it's gonna be hard no matter what # child it is simply cuz it's certainly a lot of kids. My youngest is turning one December 14 and he's getting a bit difficult so I wonder how it'll be w this baby. I'm nervous.

It's so funny because I sometimes think OMG it's 7 kids. It was diff with 6 lol. I think it's because ppl tell me oh wow you have 3 girls and 3 boys that's perfect. They'd say if you have another you're breaking the tie. My mom's famous for saying that to me SMH. I love even numbers as is like everything i do has to be even numbered even the volume on tv. If it's 35 I have to change it to either 34 or 36 lol. I'm a little OCD though.. lol. But in all honesty it's gonna be hard no matter what # child it is simply cuz it's certainly a lot of kids. My youngest is turning one December 14 and he's getting a bit difficult so I wonder how it'll be w this baby. I'm nervous.

Yeah im kinda that way as well, and of course everyone has opinions about my family and my uterus, i just love when everyone including my mom told me while i was pregnant this last time "this needs to be it no more babies" uuummmm that's nunya lol we don't want anymore as of now but i did find it crazy that once again ther even number was easier lol woo congrats mama you're gonna do amazingly!!!

Omg yes ppl care way too much what my reproductive system is doing lol it's so annoying. Well if you do decide to have more it's totally your business. As for me I'll be sure this is my last cuz my health isn't the best. Thank u so much xoxo

I see it can't wait till Friday's test!!!

Omg me too. Tonight DH will pick it up at Walmart for me and I'll test in the AM. Or if im able to hold my pee for a few hours before midnight, by the time he gets home I can test and then test in the AM. They always come in a pack of two or three so I'll be good.

Omg me too. Tonight DH will pick it up at Walmart for me and I'll test in the AM. Or if im able to hold my pee for a few hours before midnight, by the time he gets home I can test and then test in the AM. They always come in a pack of two or three so I'll be good.
Im definitely stalking

I'll make a new thread tomorrow morning. But I do wanna hold.my pee tonight for at least 4 hours so i can test at midnight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->