This cycle could change everything!!

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
We've been ttc 3.5 years,
I have had countless blood tests and ultrasounds.

HSG - tube's were clear there was small growth where my cervix canal and lining met so it was removed by a surgery a couple weeks later.

CD 21 blood test in Jan showed I ovulated.

This week my love is getting his first SA done, the following week we
are going to an actual infertility clinic.

First week of June i'm getting a LAP

I'm CD 28, my past two cycles have been 25 & 26.

I o'd late in my cycle this month, on CD 19 so I'm only 9 dpo but tech due for my period today which hasn't shown! :D

Neg tests so far, but if I can get BFP by Thursday then I cancel all three of those and spend the money on a crib and spoiling my baby :D

It's kinda emotional that I have come this far, if Doc can't figure out whats wrong we are going to plan for an IUI in Sept!

Currently my only symptom is complete exhaustion.

Praying this is the month god blesses us with a baby! :baby:

:thumbup: FX hun...hope you get your answer you want!!!

what a long and strenuous process you've gone thru, you well and truly deserve to have your BFP!!

FX'd!! I know you'll get there eventually one way or another, but how nice would it be to not have to go through all of that! Keep us posted!
:dust:

Thank You, I'm 1 day late for AF but I feel like she's coming today :/ I'll keep you updated

It's tough to stay positive after years ttc so kudos to you for being proactive and having such a great attitude! It sounds like you really have a great plan whether or not your bfp comes this month but I will keep fingers triple crossed for you hun!:thumbup:

Thank You! I'm trying to stay strong half of me wants to give up the other half wants to try harder! Going to keep myself busy today!

According to ovulation i'm only 10 dpo so I can't loose all hope yet lol

Thats ladies days closer to end nothing yet keep my fingers crossed :D

No AF! :D I think I see something on my FMU test from This morning and on my test last night but it could be an evap so I'm not even considering it.

I was so crampy by my belly button all day, I had a gush of watery cm too.
but no af so that's good! :D

BFN this morning but its still only 11 dpo i'll try to post pics my phone camera sucks!!

[/ATTACH]

Top test is this morning like 3rd morning urine,
2nd test is yesterday FMU
3rd test is two days ago at night!

I had to zoom them in or it said they were too big so not the best pics

Do you! we thought we did but we dont want to be let down ahh that makes me excited!

I really bad about holding my pee, even with fmu its not truly fmu because I dont sleep through the night so I pee like 2 times when i'd normally be sleeping. I'm going to try to remember to hold it all night tonight and test fmu in the a.m

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->