This is going to sound horrible..

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
but I just can't wait for this pregnancy to be over. I want my baby fully grown but oh my GOD I just want it to be over! I feel like I'm just sitting around in my shitty life situation and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it until she gets here. I can't get a job, I can't get my own place because I can't get a job. I'm SO far in student debt it would make your hair curl and I can't do anything about it. I'm just freaking stuck.

I just wish I had someone to do this with. I'm so freaking pissed off tonight that I'm stuck with all this burden all by myself. Its not even like I can find anyone to even just make it seem a little better because nobody around here wants anything to do with a pregnant woman or her infant daughter :cry: I don't even know anyone around here whos gone through the same thing. At least if they don't work out their relationship, most guys here were brought up with the morals that they take care of their kids. I live in a place that boasts such strong family ties that it isn't even an option for most guys to leave. But no, I had to date the one asshole who made his way to NL that was brought up like a freaking animal :hissy:

Just feel like I'm stuck in a hopeless situation that has no way of getting any better any time soon.

:hug::hugs::hug: I have no advice. I just hope things work out for the best.Cant your parents help you?

Oh hunny!!! That really sucks!! But once your little one arrives I'm sure things will get better and you can start to make steps forward! Keep positive!! x x x

When your little one arrives, the struggles will be worth it :)

I'm in the same situation, I know we will be ok, the father says hes going to be there but I dont know how it will work he lives in the states I live in canada 2 hours away, but stay positive my ex just broke up with me yesterday so I'm scared too but I know I can get through it.

:hugs: I havent got any advice hun..just wanted to pass on a hug.

When LO is first here you wont have time to worry about blokes, trust me :)

hah I'm just sick of waiting for her to get here now I think. Plus the hormones.

:hug: Just wanna say hun, enjoy every last day of your pregnancy cos you may well miss it (your bump) when likle one arrives.

It sounds like you a likle down right now and I wish i could put it right for you as you really dont want this stress and worry on your back when likle one arrives. The first 2 weeks of having a newborn is an emotional times with the hormones even more all over the shop... Do you have any good / close friends around or family who can help lift these weights off ya shoulders or simply just be there for ya and lift your spirits??

Wish you all the best hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->