This is it now!

Emily57

Reaction score
Ive just done my first round of clomid and it failed. Im waiting to start the next round soon so ive decided to take this opportunity to take my dieting serious. Ive been a member of slimming world for 5 weeks now and iv lost put on lost put on.

So nows the time to do its properly, it also will be good as it will properly help with ttc. Is there anyone else out there doing slimming world who wants to do it together? I think I need the support x

Hey Emily, I am doing SW (for the 6th time over a few years). This is week
11 and I am weighing in friday. So far 20.5 lbs off, gotta get that next half stone this week. I am definitely no angel on it but stick to it reasonably well. Would be happy to do this together :)

Wow you've done so well! I've just been and got weighted and I've put on 2 1/2 pounds. I'm ready to change tomorrow though, I'm looking forward to it

hey ive just joined on hereandinmy first week ofslimmingworld imreally looking forward to tuesday as it is my first weigh in hope ive done gd love the diet x x

You definitely have to get in the right mindset, like I say, this is my sixth go and I am ready to do it properly this time. I lost 4.5lbs this week and got my 1.5 stone and club 10 awards. I think I have only got this far once before :)

If you are ready and stick to plan your numbers will only go down :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->