this is just stupid!!!

Shell'sAngels

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I know i know you shouldnt weigh yaself in pregnancy...but my godness me im not even 6 weeks yet and ive put on 6lbs??? i went to bed all unhappy last night, i put on so much with ds2 i really dont want it to happen again this time, trying to eat as healthy as i can but i seem to crave the wrong blinkin things and eat alot more red meat than what i used too!!!! :cry:

Also can anyone tell me, i have this constant bad taste in my mouth like ive been on a all night drinking binge! whats that all about??

I haven't weighed myself but I know I have also put on a fair amount of weight (never been this big in my life lol!)

You should talk to your doctor or midwife if you're worried, they will be able to reassure you.

before i got pregnant with my son id never been over 8 and half stone so i was worried about gaining weight even tho i really needed to lol

i was shocked when i got to 10 stone but there is another person growing inside u so thats a pretty good reason to gain weight if u ask me.

if ur worried all u can do is start yoga or gentle exercise and eat healthy

I piled loads on in the first 10 weeks - probably about 10/11 lbs! But it has slowed down now and in the past 5 weeks I've only put on about 2lbs. I know why I put weight on...It's because I ate a lot and stopped exercising. I am trying to do light exercise every day now and it seems to be doing the trick x

i think thats half my problem, i used to go to the gym 4 times a week, and with me being at high risk im not allowed exercise the first 12 weeks.... and eating different its just piled on!!... hopefully when i get to 12 weeks onwards and can return to the gym (light exercise of course) then it may level out abit.... but grrr its so frustrating after a 6 and half stone weight loss, i know im gonna put on weight im expecting that thats fine but i dont wanna pile it on if i have a couple of stone to shift by the end of it thats fine but 6 and half stone has taken me years and alot of hard work. Sorry if i sounds selfish cuse i want another baby and so happy and im not vein just worked so hard and i dont wanna get huge again :-(

I have put on about the same as you (6lbs roughly) however my clothes feel fine, apart from round the tummy!! I have vowed to keep away from the scales. Have stopped going to the gym and as soon as I can shake of the MS I'll start swimming. My new work suit arrived arrived and I though it would never fit but it's a bit big. Can't understand it, not that I'm complaining!!

im exactly the same NG09 wanna start swimming but i just feel too exhausted and nauseated at the moment....

My jeans till fit but are tighter round the tummy cuse im so blinking bloated, i feel like ive gained a rubber ring round my belly lol its horrible x

Well get used to it as it will soon be a beachball, never mind a rubber ring!!! lol

Also feeling very constricted in my clothes. Don't own a scale cause of a history with eating disorders but I definitely feel kinda bulgy. I used to do regular powerplate classes but I've stopped cause I'm scared. It just doesn't seem like a good idea.

All my pants are tight and it's pissing me off!! Even the ones that used to be loose. And I don't understand it because I'm definitely not eating more, or eating worse. And I only gained like 1 or 2 pounds...but it's being distributed to the middle. I know I need to excercise but it's hard being so tired all the time. wah for me, I sound like a cry baby... but it's annoying! :) I just feel like it's way to soon for this!

oooh i have that horrid taste in my mouth too i cant get rid of it xx

Hi ladies, I too have put on weight. Am normally 10.5 stone and 5 ft 8 however have put on over 7lb!

Now what you must remember is that our bodies are going through a lot and I for one know it's mostly bloating and water retention! I'm dead constipated so that will have a lot to do with it too!

I'm sure it will settle down! If you are eating as healthily as poss then that's good! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->