This is kind of odd

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
The past couple of weeks I will be sitting down or laying in bed and I get this really weird calm, euphoric feeling like I have been medicated or something. If I lay still it will last for a bit but if I move or get distracted it instantly goes away. This is like the weirdest thing to me and I have no clue how to explain it. I do have severe anxiety and minor depression but I do not take any medications for this or anything that would cause this.:shrug:

Hi hun:flower:
ME....I have felt this good thousand times... TBH it's not related with anxitey or depression but Just blood circulations. Where it reaches in en appropriate manner and where it sometimes don't go as much as it should and then can cause such things. Some health issues can also cause these as well as a pregnancy. Nothing to worried about really, there can be lots more similar to these feelings and experiences as far as they don't get too serious just avoid them. hope it helps.
Relax and Enjoy:thumbup:

Hi hun:flower:
ME....I have felt this good thousand times... TBH it's not related with anxitey or depression but Just blood circulations. Where it reaches in en appropriate manner and where it sometimes don't go as much as it should and then can cause such things. Some health issues can also cause these as well as a pregnancy. Nothing to worried about really, there can be lots more similar to these feelings and experiences as far as they don't get too serious just avoid them. hope it helps.
Relax and Enjoy:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->