I am 30 TTC again...
My next pregnancy will be my 5th.

I had:
MC 2004 16 wks
DD 2006
DD 2008
MC again Jan 31st 2011- 14 wks
.... to be continued

I have floated through your posts previously but i was not ready to talk about things until now. Did not mean to read and run but you all helped me in your own ways. Thank you.

I never in a million years thought I would have a miscarrieage again after 2 beautiful girls. Boy was I wrong. Everyone in my life knew about the pregnancy... 4th pregnany made a big belly for me. I was devastated.

However one foot in front of the other and i am a strong individual. I am going to TTC again.. NOW!!! hehe...

I had D/C on jan 31st... negative HPT a couple weeks later... did not check previous to this.
I had Positive OPK on Feb 13th/14th. It was Valentines Day I could not refrain from BD... : ) TMI. I think it was more of an insult to use protection so we did not.

Yesterday was 5 weeks since D/C and still no period... cramp pains but that is it... i wish my period would come and get its eveil head over with.

Yes I have taken HPT as well. at 9, 10, 11, 14 dpo. All negative except one on dpo11 cheapy dollar store has faint line. I knock it up to being a fade line.
PS.. I am a pee on a stick aholic!!! : )

So here is where I am ... It can only go up from here. Fingers crossed for a BFP this month.

Baby dust to all!!
Me

:hi: welcome! Thanks for sharing your story :hugs:

I know what you mean about thinking when you have a healthy pregnancy that it will never happen. I KICK myself- and I feel TERRIBLE- But I remember telling my DH "I'm more worried about conceiving- I don't think I'd ever have an issue miscarrying.. I Have a healthy 8 year old" ... EH_ WRONG!!! :cry: I feel simply AWFUL for even saying that- like I jinxed myself. :cry: I will *never* say that again.

I agree with you hun- 1 foot in front of the other- that's all we can do for now!

We need to get some more BFP's!! :dust:

Best of luck for next time xx

me a poas addict too..
sos for your losses and gl for bfp x

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP or AF so you know where you are. I had a loss at the end of Jan and still not sorted but can't wait for my AF!

so sorry for your losses and i hope that you get your BFP soon x

thx everyone.

still waiting on AF.. wish it would just come.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"