This is not possible

Janisdkh

Reaction score
This is not possible is it? three times in 2 days I have felt strong enough kick to actually hit my hand and startle me? This is not possible right now is it? My uterus shouldnt be up that high either.. You can tell its definate baby. Someone has got to tell me they went through this too. I am in tears. I am thinking maybe my ultrasound was wrong and I am farther along? My baby is moving near my naval. That can't be right can it? Does anyone know if youre uterus moves up higher faster if you have had more then one child? I have had three girls and know for a fact that this is some major strength this kiddo has. Not to mention in the wrong area? Unless fourth child means a much much higher uterus. I am dumb founded, shocked and crying happy tears because this was so real and I did not have to question myself.. Not one bit!

Hmmm not really sure hun...I don't think dating scans are wrong often but it could be? Hopefully someone else has a better answer then me

I know they can be off one week or so either way but depends on the machine and my tech machine was up to date so I don't know.. This might sound soooo funny but I am looking up

Used "UTERUS" hahahahahaha to see if us used "uterus" mommies tend to be a tad higher then normal.

Where are you being kicked?

LOL thats funny!!

I'm not getting very big kicks yet..but I think that's because I'm a curvy girl but when I feel movements and sometimes the odd kick its right by my bellybutton or beside my bellybutton, sometimes I'll get a boot in the lower tummy area but for the most part all my movements have been right where my bellybutton is, some a touch higher.

Did you find out anything about the uterus yet? I'm feeling movement around my belly button and down. Baby is really not kicking that hard yet but when DH puts his hand on my belly I can feel baby move to his hand. :hug:

Did you find out anything about the uterus yet? I'm feeling movement around my belly button and down. Baby is really not kicking that hard yet but when DH puts his hand on my belly I can feel baby move to his hand. :hug:

Ok I found this!

"Measuring large for gestational age
Increased uterus size can be a strong indicator of multiple pregnancies. However, most women measure larger and show earlier with subsequent pregnancies, so don't be alarmed if you can't fit into your jeans after six weeks of pregnancy with your second child even if you didn't wear maternity clothes until twenty weeks with your first baby."

I am guessing its possible to feel movement so high :D since I had three others. :D I forgot to mention. I actually am supposed to be 15.1 weeks today, but the baby measured smaller at my ultrasound.

I'm 15.1 wks today. I'm happy everything is going good for you hun.:hug:

Thanks :D Congrats on the movement! I wonder how come I never noticed this with my other pregnancies lol

Don't know hun. They say every pregnancy is different. I only have 1 child and he is 10 so it's been a while for me. I didn't even know I was feeling the baby at first.

When are you finding out the sex? I hope I am soon. I dont think I can handle waiting till 20 weeks lol

I am feeling definite 'taps'. Mostly low down but yesterday surprisingly high!! This is my third baby. Think you're right about having a 'used uterus' (love that expression!!)
I am 15 weeks on Monday, and have felt it this week really.
Suppose baby is moving all over the place and our wombs probably stretch out more quickly too!!
My bump is HUGE! scary, in fact!!
xx

I think about that time i did get a kick i felt with my hand also. Just the one but it was a lower one. You can feel it at that point.

I am so glad I am not alone. I guess us "used Uterus" ladies are lucky! LOL

Aww you will veryyyy soon I think. You are tiny too so it will happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->