This is the strangest pregnancy 'symptom' I have

shannonleigh

Reaction score
Sorry ladies if this is tmi, but I really am weirded out myself about this, when me and my OH have sex (which isn't much because of this) when he finishes I retch so bad at it to the point where I'm hanging over the toilet, that's the only thing that makes me sick, not meat, not the smell of anything, just that..I can't even think about it without throwing up, i don't even have to look at it and it's making me sick. I've googled it and I swear I'm the only one but who knows, this only started since being pregnant so that's defiantly why. :shrug:

This is actually hilarious!
Sorry I can't help I don't have this... Only dta once since found out anyway xx

I havent had that symptom eithier but everyone has something that sets them off so im sure its normal hopefully goes away around 2nd tri sorry you got stuck with that symptom though

It is funny cause he just sits there laughing whilst I'm throwing up!! I don't know what's wrong with me I just can't bear it at all. I dread knowing that it's near the end cause I know I have to get up and run lol!

That is so strange lol i feel awful for you though and he shouldnt laugh its all his fault lol jk like i said really hope it passes for you soon

I make him do it elsewhere anyway so condom or not I would still be sick! It's so weird, even if I'm not looking it's like my brain knows when it's happened and I just retch until I'm sick, I would explain better if I could but even I'm confused lol x

sorry haven't had this symptom, didn't want to read and run, but i do think this is kind of funny (not for you obviously) but i really feel for you, I hate to be sick so the idea of being sick every time you BD which for us is like twice daily now (i have been very in the mood lately) that would suck so much though. hopefully it passes soon.

I'm kind of getting the same thing? everything goes well but as soon as I've... uh well reached that place ;) I do feel sick and it hurts. More like I can feel my uterus, being all full. Afterwards I get the most horrible cramping. A really dull throbbing, NOT PLEASANT AT ALL! It's weird and kind of annoying. I've also noticed my libido has dropped dramatically. I find it really hard to get in the mood.
You'll probably find that this will disappear in the 2nd Tri though, sweetie :hugs:

Thank you ladies for your replies.
I hope it does disappear in second trimester but who knows, the things pregnancy does to you!!
I hope you're feeling better soon too tinymumma, I see you're only 4 weeks but I'm sure it will go quick, I know how daunting first tri can be. x

Thank you ladies for your replies.
I hope it does disappear in second trimester but who knows, the things pregnancy does to you!!
I hope you're feeling better soon too tinymumma, I see you're only 4 weeks but I'm sure it will go quick, I know how daunting first tri can be. x

5+2 today (my ticker is one day behind, even though all the dates are correct. Not too sure what's up with that :haha:) First trimester, god I can't wait for it to be over, haha
Sending you lots of :hugs: and I hope your adult snuggle sessions get a little more pleasant ;) xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->