This is the time I should b all excited instead I'm worried about my family : (

familygirl30

Reaction score
I've only got 7 weeks to go,but instead of been all happy and excited I'm worried all the time,basically I'm very close to my parents and my eldest brother in his 40's lives with them,he has depression and a drink problem,so all this under their roof :( They are both in their 60's and our baby is going to b their first grandchild,I just feel so sorry for them as they've had so much to deal with past couple of years,and even my other older brother who doesn't live at home relays on them a lot!They would help anyone and always puts others before themselves,I can see they r so ready for a break away,last 2 hols they had booked they had to cancel because of problems.I had encouraged them to go away next weekend just for a break which they said yes to,and now they not going to book anything as brother not in a state to b left!So I'm getting to point where can't speak to my brother,we have been down this road before,he got help,did well and then back on the drink!Just hate what he's putting my parents through!im sorry for the moan its cus its really stressing me

To add my worries,hubby just got back from working away,and said may have to work away again when baby b only 2 weeks and also may have to go to Sydney and Singapore at end of the year,just don't know how I'm going to cope,I'm a FTM

:hugs: I kinda know how you feel, I'm very close to my grandad as I lived with him for 18 years he isn't well and my mum has MS and my brother has a drink problem and I worry about all of them all the time. It's very tiring, really hope things get easier for you xx

Don't worry about being a ftm, you will be absolutely fine!

It must be so hard seeing your patents being put through that, I would be mad at my bro too.
Sounds like you are right and they defo need a break away, it's such a shame they would prob end up spending the time worrying about your brother tho!

Big hugs to you, I hope they get cut some slack soon and your bro can sort himself out.

This baby will no doubt cheer them up endlessly!!!! :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->