This is what happens when you

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
can't get anything done during the day...

You stay up after your LO's feed at 1:30 a.m. and work on the businesses.

Had a stack of invoices I had to do since I got out of the hospital but my little guy just hasn't been cooperating with me during the day.

Ohhhhh, it's gonna be a long, long day. ROFL! But at least I have most of that part done.

P.S. And then you come on BnB because there's no sense going to bed when you have to get up in an hour or so anyhow.

Chances are, once going to bed, your LO will wake up just as you doze off. :rofl:

No point now hon! I'll just feel worse. :rofl:

I remember that feeling. You poor thing. :hugs:

Humour was the only way I could get through it too.. :rofl:

No point now hon! I'll just feel worse. :rofl:

Actually I'm the same...if I try to sleep just for an hour or two I wake up feeling like death! Get the kettle on and have a coffee instead! x

Humor is the best way to get through anything. LOL No sense crying...you might as well laugh.

You still aren't in bed! You crazy woman! Better let Starbucks know you're coming ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Already on my 3rd cup of coffee. :blush: Not Starbucks though.

BTW, Chase is starting to make some noises so I knew going to bed was a bad idea. :rofl:

:rofl: You probably don't want to hear how much sleep I got

Hmm, it sounds like you may have had a good night's sleep? If so, nope, don't wanna hear it. :rofl:

LOL.. shew, I dont see how you do that!
I'm the opposite, I can stay up until 1-2am in the morning working on my college work, but I'm not capable of getting up that early to do it. I'm definitally not a morning person.

^Tell that one to OH!

I told him I've been up since 1:30 a.m. He asks me why and I said Chase woke me and then I worked on one of the businesses invoices. I also told him I didn't go back to sleep as I knew Chase would wake up. His response "We should start to use tough love on Chase." WTF! No, "Oh, that was swell of you to work on the invoices."

Men!

And, yes, I am still up and haven't gone to sleep. Surprisingly, I don't feel tired much. This evening I will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->