This is what happens when you

I cursed myself by being mean to you earlier about the amount of sleep I've had. :dohh: Haven't put Hannah down once today and ate donuts for lunch so I wouldn't wake her up :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

And speaking of Chase....up he is again! ROFL!

:rofl: I actually am about to wake Hannah up, she needs to eat but will sleep all day if I hold her and not eat :rofl:

:rofl: I gave her to Stan, although she's slightly happier now

How's Chase? I really hope you can get some rest tonight :hug:

:rofl::rofl:

Chase has been a little munchkin recently. Seems like he's a power napper like Jayden was. :dohh::dohh: Or, just likes to be in my arms.

Only time in the day when he sleeps longer is when I go and drop Jayden off at school. Chase will fall asleep in the car and I leave him in his car seat when I come home so that I don't wake him.

Seems though, time to get him out of it (just to put him back into it in 1/2 hour to do the school run again)....he's grunting and groaning so doesn't sound too comfy.

Hannah went through a hold me all the time stage :rofl: She still won't hardly sleep during the day unless I'm holding her but she plays a lot more now so I'm not holding her nearly as much :lol:

It's an awkward stage right now until they start grasping toys or focusing better on things.

So their way of getting attention is to be held. In some ways you can't wait for them to be able to play a bit, but in other ways by thinking this way you are wishing a month or so to go by fast. :(

I do love when they start playing with toys etc. and seeing them smile and giggle :)

I am honestly finding it impossible working from home!

Tough, isn't it? I feel for you!

Nice thing Wobbles is that when your expectant baby is crawling around and then walking, Caitlin and he/she will play and you will get an hour more or so. I know...seems so far off!

I remember too well nights like these where I would get up at all hours in the morning just to get things done. Looks like I will have more of these.

Tough, isn't it? I feel for you!

Nice thing Wobbles is that when your expectant baby is crawling around and then walking, Caitlin and he/she will play and you will get an hour more or so. I know...seems so far off!

I remember too well nights like these where I would get up at all hours in the morning just to get things done. Looks like I will have more of these.
I just can't disagree more with people who want a job from home lol Sounds like the easy solution but erm :dohh: I'm more stressed than I would be in an office.

I know it will all pay off though.

With giong 3 weeks early I'm taking my MAT leave a tad earlier than I did last time (I only got a week off haha) and my return will be PT I'm sure of it.

You can only do your best ...nobody who can help each day? - child care costs here is outragous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->