this is where I go completely crazy and ask if you see a line!

starbelly

Reaction score
Okay, so - I posted my situation in a separate thread last night with update this morning.

BUT I did what you aren't supposed to do and went and looked at my test from this morning out of the trash! :dohh:

Is this what they are talking about with "evap lines" or did I just put too much pee in it? Maybe you can't see anything bc of the camera, but I see *something* going on to the right of the control line, ha. Although it almost looks too close to control line? more like shadow, i guess..but still after being 5 days past expected period and feeling like a cow, I'm anxious to have any reason for what is going on in my body!

Anyone see anything? Am I crazy? Give it to me straight.

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 41
  • FullSizeRender (11).jpg
    FullSizeRender (11).jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 35
Okay, so - I was bad and looked at the test again and now look? Is this what an evap line looks like???

Attachments

• IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 42
I don’t have experience with these tests but I def see a line. Maybe test again ?

I do see something but like you said he lines looks like it’s too close to the control line .
I’d test again good luck

These are awful for evaps. I get them almost every time on this brand so I wouldn't trust it past the time limit.

Well I think I'm out. A week late and some bleeding. Argh.

Looks like evap as the actual line doesn't have color

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->