This just hit me...

PatriNina

Reaction score
I've been saying we've been TTC #1 for 5 months, but now that I did the math to make my signature more accurate... turns out I've been kidding myself :cry:

We started NTNP in Feb 2014 (when we got engaged :happydance:). That makes it a year.

And we started TTC#1 since Aug 2014 (when we got married :happydance:).

That means I'm on my 7th cycle and... it has been a year since we haven't taken any protection, and 7 months since we've put work into it.

I'm just :cry::cry::cry:!

We're getting closer to the 1Year mark where we should consider infertility as a cause. This just broke my heart :cry:

Should I start searching for a doctor to see about this?

I would go. Some doctors will see you about it after 6 months, some won't see you until after a year. But at this point I'd give them a call.

I would start calling doctors in your area to see who will do fertility testing on both you and your partner, there could be something preventing conception or it may be that nothing is wrong and its just taking a while but its better to find out now rather then keep wondering.

It was the obvious answer, and I'm still feeling awful about it. :cry:

I thought being 22yo would give me an advantage in TTC, but I guess infertility doesn't go by age.

Thank you ladies for the reply :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->