This long TWW is almost over... Feeling nervous :-(

love.peace

Mama
Reaction score
I'm having a viability scan tomorrow and I'm so nervous :cry:
I had a scan at 5w1d because my doctor suspected ectopic, and we only saw a sac!
I've had 2 mcs already and we are praying for a healthy baba. I just want to say thank you for all your support. :hugs:

I had a scan at 5w1d because my doctor suspected ectopic, and we only saw a sac!
I've had 2 mcs already and we are praying for a healthy baba. I just want to say thank you for all your support. :hugs:

:dust::flower:

Fingers crossed for you. To my knowledge seeing only a sac at 5w1d can be perfectly normal! I have seen many posts about women seeing only a sac at 5 or 6 weeks that later developed into a baby with heartbeat.

Thank you so much. Just over an hour to wait. Struggling to stay calm. Will update as soon as I can x

Good luck hun :hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust:

image.jpg

We are truly blessed. Our little bean is measuring exactly 7w1d with heart beating away beautifully. I cannot believe how relieved we feel after only seeing a very small empty sac 2 weeks ago. Thank you for all you kind messages. :flower:

That's wonderful news. Xx
I have started the dreaded TWW for my next scan. Should have been 6 weeks yesterday but only saw a gestational and yolk sac measuring 5 weeks. How did you keep occupied for the 2 weeks honey? It's torture. :-(
I pray for an outcome like yours. Xx

Thank you so much and big hugs. It's a really tough wait. I just had to keep busy and put it to the back of my mind which is so tough. That's great you saw a yolk sac. But disappointing you were put back. I hope it goes really quick for you. Sending love x

Congratulations !!!! I'm so happy everything turned out great ;) may you have a healthy perfect Preg and healthy baby !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->