this makes me sad

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
I want cold :(

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ontinues--forecasters-say-big-freeze-way.html

But actually saying that when I was a kid it never snowed untill February anyway x

It's quite depressing as I love the cold weather too but I was miserable this time last year! It was too early for snow and it was just stressful, give it another 3 weeks or so for me to be sorted for Christmas first! :haha:

Well I am gutted I heard it was going to be another one only more colder. Sad now. Rather snow than crap rain.

It is from the daily fail though suppose thats something there still could be hope.

lol :)

I am thinking it will be colder after January. I dont think winter officially starts till end of December anyway?

yeah few days before christmas is official days , winter solstice. But last year we had great autum,nice pics I got and this year I didnt as it wasnt cold enough for nice sunrises so i know theres no cold coming.

I will be devastated if we dont get snow! I have not even seen frost yet!

i don't know where this warm weather is, it's effin freezin up ere!

TBH I've got to say I'm quite liking this :) I hate the cold so will be happy if it stays like this right through till the end of march.

Saying that I would like snow on Christmas eve, Christmas day and boxing day, but only them 3 days. :)

Last year was the first time I had ever seen snow in December lol. We rarly get snow down here, its normally Feb time, even had it in April once :S

we where getting hail stones in summer here! I remember when I was young there actually was a summer the sun melted the tarmac and you couldnt run about with no shoes on it.

I am sad too, I love the cold and snow (especially when being pregnant and red hot :haha:)
Its pretty warm here, I dont need to wear a coat yet :shrug: hardly any rain either!

i think we will see a drop around christmas time still plenty of time to snow yet:)

I'm sad too I want snow :cold: I have my snow shovel and bucket of grit ready and waiting!!!

i don't mind the snow but i do wish it would disappear after like a few days. it really stopped us from getting out last year with jake around christmas. :(

Its not even cold outside I was walking around in a top no coat on :( There better be a dramatic change soon!

It's crap we just have rain and gales here :sulk: I would rather snow and cold to this it's just horrible

https://www.exactaweather.com/UK_Long_Range_Forecast.html

snow is predicted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"