this might be a new one for you all....

pegi

Reaction score
hi everybody im new here and looking for support and advice and hope i can offer the same in return. We've been trying to conceive for 4 years, we've had 2 pregnancies that have ended in miscarraige :cry: I have severe endometriosis and PCOS ive had 2 lots of surgery and laser to try to ease my endo. We've tried purogen injections which had to be stopped due to aggrivating my endo more! Clomid was also tried but nearly killed me! i was hospitlised with hyperstimulation and very poorly. Our consultant took me off everything and i was booked in to go for another operation but this time removing my right ovary and tube as they were so badly damaged and causing more problems with endo in the hope this would improve my fertility. My arrival at the hospital this morning went well then they did a pregnancy test......positive! I'm sat at home feeling excited/scared and alittle bit baffeled! has anybody else had anything similar? i am booked in for a early scan on the 9th dec.

Congratulations. No advice but wonderful news! Xxx

Oh wow! I have no experience or advice, but what a wonderful outcome. Congratulations!!

No advice but a congrats!! I've had two early miscarriages too and last year I was told by a doctor that he knew why I had so much pain... Endo! I was so excited to have an unofficial diagnosis (no laparoscopy)... until I found out what it meant and then I was devastated. But here I am, 9 weeks along and praying it sticks! It can happen!

Congrats Momma!:hugs:

Try to be positive right now. Positive energy. Positive thoughts. Please try not to stress out or fret. Positive energy works wonders. I was in the same boat as you.

After marriage. We tried for two long years! I have pcos and mild endometriosis over my fallopian tubes. So although I had my monthly menses, I never oculated! We didnt try fertility treatments as we wanted to try for natural conception. Also my OH is also @ very low sperm count.

Well, we are here! 12w along! Soon to be 13w.

I had to continually think positive and smile smile smile. It really helped with my anxiety.

Good luck!

I would make your doctor check your progesterone levels and if they are low have him supplement you. My sis in law had endometriosis and 3 miscarriages and they finally gave her progesterone to help keep her pregnant and now she has 2 daughters.

thank you everyone, the hospital have just rang with my blood results from this morning my hcg is 88. i am being very positive this time it WILL work!

Congrats, that's wonderful news!

Yes, keep on being positive. I found myself worrying at the beginning, then decided I was going to enjoy (as far as possible) every minute of this pregnancy, no matter how long or short it is. There's no point in mourning something that hasn't already happened.

Just look after yourself and listen to your body :flower:

I agree with Babers - follow up on progesterone. Don't be afraid to be insistent. :thumbup:

Congrats to you!

wow! thrilled for u. fx it's a sticky bean xxx

Wow that's awesome! Congrats! And as other said, get your progesterone checked! :D

wow thats great news, well done you. No advice, the progesterone is a good idea for sure, other than that relax .... your pregnant!!!!!!!!!! xx

how do i get my progesterone checked? who do i ask? im going to the EPAU on the 9th for a early scan should i ask when im there?

just wondered ladies where do i get this progesterone check?

Your doc can check ur progesterone when they check the hcg level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->