This month I am NTNP

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
Hi..

This month I'm ntnp just to see if it takes the presure of ttc.. When ntnp do u still take opk test or do u just go with the flow.. I'm almost certain I had a cemical this month so I'm going to have a break this month and see if this will happen for me this month..

That is the question of all questions what is okay to do while NTNP. :shrug: Well you're the only one who can answer that because it's different for everyone. I've been NTNP for a year now and no baby. :hissy: I haven't temped or used OPK's. I track my cycle though just so I know if i'm late or not. This month i'm going to try OPK's but that doesn't mean i'm going to make sure I BD when it's positive but i might i'm getting impatient. I just really want to know if i'm guessing the ovulation date right. I go off my CM so i kind of know when my fertile window is but maybe i'm off a few days so that's why i'm going to use OPK's. Good luck and hope it happens soon. :dust:

I agree with honeybump even though I'm totally new to the whole thing (ttc)

In our case, we both happen to have quite high drive so we just get busy literally whenever we feel like it which is at least daily but often more...

We've only been married a month though and we weren't physically intimate prior to that so can't really comment on the success of this method so far, especially since I was away from hubby for a couple of weeks in August too, limiting our opportunities to BD!!

Enjoy it!! Its so refreshing to hear of couples enjoying sex for sex and not focusing on when you HAVE to do it! Good luck to you x

NTNP to me is more about just relaxing and having sex because you enjoy it and want to. Personally I started using OPK's this month because I was curious about when I actually ovulate, I had a rough idea but wanted something more concrete. IMO it's up to you if you want to use them or not.

Thanks everyone for your replies I haven't been using opk this month we have just been doing the deed everyday.. I can't seem to relax tho it always on my mind and I'm so tense when we are doing it I need to relax and stop thinking about it

I was TTC for 7 months and then got pregnant the first month NTNP (unfortunetly miscarried) and then got pregnant NTNP the month after (again unfortunetly miscarried). So NTNP I think is a good luck charm. Hope it works for you too !!! I didn't use any OPKs or temp or anything. I know I usually ovulate around CD16 so I knew that was the time to get down and dirty and it seemed to work. The way I say it is, act like stupid teenagers, don't worry when you are ovulating or when you have sex or anything. Just enjoy it !
We are starting NTNP again in three weeks and I am so excited !
Good Luck !!!

I'm with you on this with taking it easy this month, I'm ditching the opk's personally and all supplements (apart from folic acid) and just temping to know when I actually ovulated, but seems how my chart won't show until my surge is over, I don't count that!

If I used opk's I think I'd be tempted to obsess again, I use at least ten a month see, I get obsessed with them :rofl:

welll i guess im different...cuz i wasnt TTC but my OH wants 1 more baby so i was going with it cuz i love kids myself...but i didnt have AF last month then it was 1 day late yesterday and is trying to cum today..but im a little confused b/c it only shows when i urinate and wipe(TMI FOR MOST).. im having dull pains and aches..so im confused...but if this is AF trying to cum im NTNP from here on out its just gonna be fun :sex: for me till whenever the :spermy: wants to act right..lol

i conceived with NTNP and i just went with the flow lol, no temping, no ovulation kits, nothing! i just worked out the date of my period thats it. i knew that if i went to TTC and started with kits and temping, DH would of been stressing and with that well, something wont go up lol.
good luck :)

I'm considering using opks now even though originally I didn't intend to. The reason is that I've always had regular periods so as far as I was concerned all I had to do was BD as and when we please and then note the date my AF is due.

But last month AF came 9 days late and left me so disappointed and confused I'm not sure if I can go through that every month if my AF has decided to start being completely erratic for no apparent reason.

I'm going to give it another month or two I think and see if my cycle evens out again and if not I think I'll definitely start to use opks - but just so I can figure out when my period is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->