This morning I woke up with no pulling or tingling uterus cramps :( just period cramp

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
I know I just posted on here yesterday but I am so worried now...I am 4 weeks 2 days pregnant today I got my positive pregnancy test on Monday this week and my period was supposed to be due today. Well Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday this week I was getting period cramps and the pulling and twinge cramps in my uterus. I kinda had a tiny bit of nausea and sore boobs for a few days as well...but I woke up this morning and there are no more pulling cramps or twinge cramps like something is working up there :( and i was sore as well up there but this morning i have NOTHING now it's just period cramps where I feel that pressure like my period is about to expel. I feel like it would be too early for my pregnancy symptoms to just vanish like this! Especially the pulling and twinge cramping just vanishing...makes me feel like there is nothing going on up there anymore :( have any other ladies experienced this and ended up still be pregnant?

My symtoms always come and go, with my two boys I had virtually no symtoms other then some cramping , until around 8-10 weeks then I felt nauseous , food aversions etc .
It's very normal not to feel much this early on , try not to worry <3

My pulling an stretching pains came and went all the time. They still do! Sometimes I don't feel them for a week or two. With my nausea a it came and went between 4-6 weeks. Before 6 weeks I barely felt pregnant. I also had period like cramps at times too. You have to remember your pregnancy hormones are still rising right now. Symptoms are not going to be all the time. But try not to worry, it all sounds normal to me:)

Trust me. Cramps can be on and off like that and it will still be normal! I actually only had one cramp today, and that was it. Don't worry about it, because it's normal :). If you're still worried, maybe talk to your doctor about getting blood tests to see how your levels are. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

I know I just posted on here yesterday but I am so worried now...I am 4 weeks 2 days pregnant today I got my positive pregnancy test on Monday this week and my period was supposed to be due today. Well Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday this week I was getting period cramps and the pulling and twinge cramps in my uterus. I kinda had a tiny bit of nausea and sore boobs for a few days as well...but I woke up this morning and there are no more pulling cramps or twinge cramps like something is working up there :( and i was sore as well up there but this morning i have NOTHING now it's just period cramps where I feel that pressure like my period is about to expel. I feel like it would be too early for my pregnancy symptoms to just vanish like this! Especially the pulling and twinge cramping just vanishing...makes me feel like there is nothing going on up there anymore :( have any other ladies experienced this and ended up still be pregnant?

i had ZERO symptoms until over 6 weeks.

I'm pretty much at exactly the same point in pregnancy as you and I had this same worry yesterday - the cramping stopped and I was simply symptomless. I Googled like crazy and found it to be pretty normal. Then tonight the cramping came back. I think this stuff just comes and goes and isn't anything to worry about, esp if there's no bleeding.

Normal. Symptoms come and go. I don't really have any at all and didn't with either of my two boys.

I think it's pretty normal for symptoms to come and go a bit. Mine do that as well. I'd say as long as you aren't having severe cramps and/or bleeding lots of red then you're probably fine. Easier said than done, I know!

I was REALLY concerned up until Thursday night - my symptoms had decreased so dramatically. But I got my blood results that night that confirmed my levels are still doubling just as they should! :dohh: So everything seems to be going fine. YES symptoms can come and go and things can be a-ok. So hard not to worry tho! Get your levels tested and that can give you peace of mind! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->