• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

this must be the stupidest thing I have ever done......

fifie123

Reaction score
I bought toilet roll with red spots on! So whenever I wipe I think im bleeding and start to panick until I realise oh wait its just the loo roll........need to get new loo roll ASAP haha

hahah I've not seen TP like that before.

How terrifying!

I thought there was an unwritten rule that any pattern on TP had to be blue or purple in order not to scare people! Kind of like blue water in tampon ads :haha:

Haha u would think but nope! This deffo has red spots!!

Yep, I havr the same kind of tp! Also, when I was pg with my dd I had my nails painted red, saw it through the tp and flipped out. Oh and the funniest one is that 8 am a bottle redhead. I colored my hair and forgot about the after effect. The next morning I jumped in the shower and started screaming when I looked down and saw the water in the floor of the shower was bright red!! It took me a couple minutes to realize it was my haircolor washing out! Doh!!

I bought some loo roll with pink spots. I know that horrible feeling well!

:rofl: these stories made me laugh sorry girls we don't have tp like that at least not that I've seen LOL

Yes mine has pink patter and im terrifiedim dpotting everytime! Only white tp next time...

Hehe this made me giggle! I'm constantly checking tp and can imagine how scary it must have been at first! I thought an unwritten rule was white tp and white pants! LOL!

Xx

:haha: I've bought some andrex for Lily before that had pink patterns all over it and used to give me a heart attack Everytime I checked!! Then I'd remember :haha: I've never bought it since!

I thinkk its from asda not 100 percent sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->