This must be the worse day of the 2WW

JemmaD

3rd trimester
Reaction score
The day AF is due has to be the worse day of the 2WW any one with me?? im due on today ( still a no show) and today has gone soooooo slow and im going the loo every 10 mins to see if AF has come and its doing my head in now, id 99% given up on a bfp this month now im getting my hopes up!! hope she hurrys up if she on her way

mine is a week late and its a bfN it is so frustrating. I was on pill you see been off it for 4 months and still nothing

i cant cope with one day you must be going out of your mind!!!! what test have you used so far? have you got any syptoms ?x

no symptoms i got them shity tests of ebay cause they were cheap it is driving me up the walls when i tested there was only 1 line but no sign of period not even symptom of period

no symptoms i got them shity tests of ebay cause they were cheap it is driving me up the walls when i tested there was only 1 line but no sign of period not even symptom of period

you should try clear blue or maybe a trip to the doctors, i hope its because of bfp ill cross my fingers for you x

thanks i will def get a clear blue but i def dnt think i am love. i hope its a bfp for you too. The tests of ebay are a bit shit cause my imagination seems to run away wif me i think i see lines but there is no lines there. Last month i was a 5 days late and this month 7 days late so i have no clue when i am meant to be ovulating due to this. I wish i was one of these girls whose partner onli has to look at them and they are pregnant lol.

im on my 3rd day late! not tested yet and im not gonna until next week. had a M/C last time so im a little nervous

im on my 3rd day late! not tested yet and im not gonna until next week. had a M/C last time so im a little nervous

im in the same boat hun ive had 2 m/c, im gonna get a test tomorrow if i dont come on tonight, fingers crossed you get a sticky bfp this time xx

thanks i will def get a clear blue but i def dnt think i am love. i hope its a bfp for you too. The tests of ebay are a bit shit cause my imagination seems to run away wif me i think i see lines but there is no lines there. Last month i was a 5 days late and this month 7 days late so i have no clue when i am meant to be ovulating due to this. I wish i was one of these girls whose partner onli has to look at them and they are pregnant lol.

i thought ttc and get pregs would be fun but its the most stressful thing we have to do x

The day :witch: is due is horrid. I was 5 days late this month and really thought it was my month...
I was running to the loo all the time to check (made me laugh when you said you had been doing this too).
Its like "do i test, do i wait?? what do i do?????"
Fxd she doesnt show for any of you and you get your :bfp:'s.xxx

i know i thought that too it is meant to be fun but so much stress seems to come with it. I find when you really really want something to happen it never does xxxxxxxxxx

AF got me ahhhh, im starting a chart this month so would i mark 1st day of AF as today or yesterday?

Hi Jemma, was today the start of a red flow? If so, then yes that should be considered CD1.

If it's just spotting, you should wait till you get a red flow.

yeah i woke up with a flow, ohhh that mines on more day is added to my cycle ahhhh haha x

Hey Jemma I did ov test last night I am ovulating now so at least I know where I am xx So fingers x this could be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->