this ones gonna seem pointless but im excited!

T

trashit

Going baba shopping today, only gonna get a few bits! We have most things already with thanks to the family getting over excited, and we've bought our first outfit already its so sweet and has pride place hung on the living room door for everyone to see! lol. Gonna get some bootees today hopefully :happydance: really excited and just had to sayy! Bit bummed i don't know the gender though, i dont enjoy buying neutral things as much as i will once i'm at 20 weeks knowing the gender :thumbup: Even tho the midwifes advised i don't buy too much blue or pink incase they get it wrong :wacko: anyway pointless thread just cant wait :kiss:

aww its great when you start buying things, have fun shopping :)

spent a little too much on things:blush: but got such sweet stuff!! makes me grin every time i look :happydance:

Aw bless ya! I had a good gawp at all the baby clothes in asda the other day, I just love the baby disney stuff :happydance: I saw a bib somewhere on the internet the other day that said "I'm cute, Mummy's cute, Daddy's lucky!" :haha: I'm gonna have to get that! xx

I cant wait to start buying bits Im so so exited, Ive not bought anything yet because it too too early, havent been for first scan yet, am only 10 wks, but just wondering how early you think its ok to buy a few littlew bits and bobs? x:happydance: sooooooooooooo exited, lol :happydance:

I bought 2 baby grows to celebrate but I wont buy any more til 13 weeks. I am desperate to though!! So jealous of you ladies out shopping already xx

I bought the babys first outfit when i knew everything was ok at the first scan and then 2 weeks later which was yesterday went out and splurged!! Went overboard, was tooo tempting! I have to say mothercare was the worst for clothes going by my style anyway, i only got a couple vests and some socks from there, much preffered other stores!! I love the disney things too :) I cant wait to find out the gender, although if it is a girl i wont be overloading on pink, im not a huge fan of the barbie! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->