This Pregnancy is making me Crazy!!

WeeNat

Reaction score
Morning ladies... I'm nearly 7 weeks pregnant with my 4th but this one has me acting like a loony.

I don't know where to start to be honest.

Firstly, I've been suffering ms since before 6 weeks. My hubby is currently working abroad and when he calls he doesn't know which mood I'll be in. Will it be soppy lovey dovey wife or perhaps the crying mess wife... maybe the paranoid "have you someone in your room" wife (like seriously wtf is that one all about) or angry I can't stand you wife!!!?
This pregnancy wasn't planned but I will love this baby just as much as its siblings...but these hormones are too much.

Please tell me I'm not the only once being a crazy person??

You are not alone!
My moods are all over the place and I'm only 4 weeks. One min im crying the next I could punch something.

I don't remember being this bad with my other 3 eppgirl... it's awful isn't it lol

Lol yes, my boys don't know what to do lol, I'll start crying and then laughing and they'll hug me because I'm crying then they'll start laughing cause I am and I start crying again, or get mad and they just look at me like what the bleep is wrong with you lol.

I hope this will just be a first trimester thing x

I remember looking at my dh on my first pregnancy and just randomly saying "I'd love to just punch you in the face" he didn't know if to get up and leave or laugh!!

He still brings that up!!

Nothing crazy so far with this one

I remember looking at my dh on my first pregnancy and just randomly saying "I'd love to just punch you in the face" he didn't know if to get up and leave or laugh!!

He still brings that up!!

Nothing crazy so far with this one

Omg.... hahaha. :laugh2:

I've found myself muttering how annoying my hubby is when he's been home. And I've even stuck my finger up at him when he's had his back turned. It's awful of me

:haha: that made me laugh!!!
I'm the same happy one minute want to rip ya head off the next!
And everything irritates me at the moment! :wacko:

Oh people sitting too close to me or dh laying to close to me in bed really irritates me

I've been getting really moody aswell. Snapped at my friend on our girls trip this weekend and I've just been really emotional I don't remember feeling this way with my first pregnancy.

100% how I have been and it is awful!!!
I am not a hormonal person at all I don't even get grumpy with af but this pregnancy has turned me into a crazy lady!! My poor husband has been so patient with me.
This was definitely not a planed pregnancy and also our 4th and it was a bit stressful at first as my husband was not very happy but we will love this baby the same as our other children. I hope the mood swings stop as I hate being like this I am a very bubbly person normally and some days I just ant to close all the curtains eat junk food cry, scream, sleep and laugh all at once lol. I also suffer from hg as well so that hasn't helped to my downer moods. Fingers crossed for us all it's something that stays in the first trimester and doesn't carry on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->