This was our announcement on Facebook.

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Well we made it Facebook official, after we told our families. I was too tired to come up with any type of unique or original announcement. So it was this;) the funny thing is my kids have no clue why I was taking the pic, and they have no clue this is an ultrasound pic of their new sibling. My oldest thinks that the pic is of him in mommy's tummy;)
We will tell them once my husband is home from work. Lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 72
this is adorable!!!! the youngest looks like "eh I don't know how to feel about this, but I'm gonna smile anyways" lol too freaking cute.

That's so cute. Kind of wish we had included our kids in our, never mind lol.

We are really close, my ticket is off I am 13 weeks 1 days with number 4.

My boys are

Oliver 8
Zachary 4
Darwin 2

We should stay in touch in here, if you would like. It's hard having 3 kiddy winks to care for isn't it!

My boys are

Oliver 8
Zachary 4
Darwin 2

We should stay in touch in here, if you would like. It's hard having 3 kiddy winks to care for isn't it!

Oh that's wonderful!! Congrats! And yes we should stay in contact!! My signature is a bit off, I'm due June 28th how about you?!
Love your boys names!!
I've got
Noah 6
Isla 3
Josiah 18 months

Yes 3 is quite the workload, love it but it sure has been an adjustment lol. I'm truthfully super nervous to have 4. How do you feel about it? It's so exciting to be expecting another wee one!!

My boys are

Oliver 8
Zachary 4
Darwin 2

Oh that's wonderful!! Congrats! And yes we should stay in contact!! My signature is a bit off, I'm due June 28th how about you?!
Love your boys names!!
I've got
Noah 6
Isla 3
Josiah 18 months

Yes 3 is quite the workload, love it but it sure has been an adjustment lol. I'm truthfully super nervous to have 4. How do you feel about it? It's so exciting to be expecting another wee one!!

Oh wow we are due super close, I am due the 27th. How exciting.

I am still a little in shock/denial lol. I am so happy I am pregnant and we are going to have another baby, but then I think ... OMG. FOUR! FOUR FOUR... Four kids. We must be mad. My house is a crazy house, my middle son is autistic and we only Have a 2 bed. So we will be hopefully extending (just trying to get finances in order).

Some days I am super excited other days petrified!!! You LOs names are adorableC they are so cute!

My boys are

Oliver 8
Zachary 4
Darwin 2

Love your boys names!!
I've got
Noah 6
Isla 3
Josiah 18 months

Oh wow we are due super close, I am due the 27th. How exciting.

I am still a little in shock/denial lol. I am so happy I am pregnant and we are going to have another baby, but then I think ... OMG. FOUR! FOUR FOUR... Four kids. We must be mad. My house is a crazy house, my middle son is autistic and we only Have a 2 bed. So we will be hopefully extending (just trying to get finances in order).

Some days I am super excited other days petrified!!! You LOs names are adorableC they are so cute!

I can completely relate! The excitement for another baby but then the realization of...OMG another baby!!!
We also live in a 2bdrm house, so I'm not sure what we're going to do. Likely move two of the kids into one room I guess. Hmmm.
Let's keep in touch!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"