This week, its arrived , its arrived

Will be thinking of you tomorrow PP that has come round so quick. Seems not long ago since we were in ttc!! What an exciting week you have hun, can't wait to find out what team you are on!

I was thinking that as well! Doesn't seem months away we were all neurotic women!! Ok, so we're still neurotic, but just not monthly!! :rofl:

Have fun this week PP and hope your scan goes well.:hugs:

well got triple test results and the spina bifa was low risk and the risk for downs was 1 in 1500 (my age has an average of 1 in 1100) so :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im in uni but i had to pop on to let u all know

My scan is 3:40 tomorrow but by the time i get home and get the wee man to bed it was be nite b4 i can tell u all.

hmmmmmmmmm just thinking my wee man keeps saying baby sister and no to a baby bro but thats cause my friend has a wee boy and just had a baby girl so he wants to be the same. I asked hiom again the last few days what it is and he keeps saying " yellow baby" so im hoping that the baby isnt gonna play up so that we cant tell :rofl:

haha i was the same way before my gender scan! don't hide baby show us the goods! :rofl:

I havent felt much movement with this one and was told that the placenta is at the front so that is why. But tonite since ive come on her he or she has went crazey. oooooooooooo hope my blood pressure isnt up

Drinks omething with sugar in it get bubs all hyper for ultrasound

well up again and knackered as tossed and turned in bed all nite! Not long now :happydance:

Good luck with all your appts - hope baby got its legs crossed :rofl:
Only jokin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"