This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

pdxmom

Cautiously Pregnant :)
Reaction score
This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Hello All,

My name is Sonia ...dh and me have been TTC for the past 2 years...we've had 2 losses so far...but we defenitely are hopeful for the future and know tht our rainbow baby is soon going to be with us...

Many of us on this thread have been together for a while and like to use first names which are listed below. We welcome new members! If I have missed anyone, please let me know and I will add you in! Best of luck to everyone, hopefully this is our lucky month!
LETS DO THIS LADIES!!!!!!!!

THE CHATTY CATHYS: (Almost HALFWAY there LADIES!!! )

Jury- Julie DUE MAY!
Bubs- Emily DUE 11/1/13
Golds- Nikki DUE 1/18/14
TTC- Rachel DUE APRIL!
Disney- Kara DUE APRIL!
Waves- Amanda DUE 3/12/14
mwhite7- Morgan DUE APRIL!

Pdx - Sonia
HWPG- Mirolee
Clynn- Cassidy
asmcsm- Ashlee
NDT- Nichole
Cowgirl07- Katrina
Robert- Amanda
Prgirl_11- Marie
mommyxofxone- Beth (Mofo lol)
frsttimemama- Sandy
VivianJean- Amelia
BrunetteBimbo- BB
Lotalaughs16- Brittney
CantHrdlyWait- Britt
Kiamaria83- Colette

SmallTownGirl- STG
Miss LaLa- LaLa
littlesteph- Steph
BBWttc29-BBW
Hoping- Kyla
Lausie-Laura due 10/10/13
MizzyD-Mizzy
mom2pne-Simone
NoGreaterLove
Greekgrl77
MrsAMK
RicsChick
Rozzer
Sugerr
Tori0713
Mrs.Stevens10
alicarr74

Hi,

I'd like to join please - I recognize some of you from other threads! I'm testing at the end of September, and would love to share the journey with you ladies.

My name is easy too - Rozzer = Roz

I'm not sure about introduction but, by way of a quick one:
I am 30 - lawyer
Dh is 37 - computer programmer
We live in New Zealand and are TTC #2, after DS was born at 29weeks due to my developing HELLP syndrome.
My birthday is the beginning of October so hoping for a wonderful early birthday present.

Good luck to all, hoping September is a month to remember xx

:hi: Rozzer!

I discarded Fridays temperature and got crosshairs! :happydance: I'm pretty sure it's right as I had sharp pains on the right hand side that evening. My cycles are usually 28 days or at least they where so going off last months LP that would make my cycle 28 days this month if on time. What do you think?

That sounds really promising to me BB!

Good luck!

BB-that's hilarious about the kitchen counter! What a great way to make up! Lol
You def could have O'd that day, hopefully your temp will keep rising...

Welcome new ladies!

Amanda-Sorry about AF...your dress is super cute though!!!

I'm Julie, 29. DW is 28. We started ttc in Jan with a friend as our donor and just got out bfp! So, we are cautiously excited! It took 2 rounds of clomid (50mg and 100mg). Due may 5th on our 2 year wedding anniversary!

What a brilliant due date Julie :)

I'm 25, Hubby is 32. We have been together nearly 7 years and married for 3. We have a 2 year old boy together. He is 3 on 18th October. I came off the pill at the end of June. First cycle was 48 horrible days long!

Hi,

I'd like to join please - I recognize some of you from other threads! I'm testing at the end of September, and would love to share the journey with you ladies.

My name is easy too - Rozzer = Roz

I'm not sure about introduction but, by way of a quick one:
I am 30 - lawyer
Dh is 37 - computer programmer
We live in New Zealand and are TTC #2, after DS was born at 29weeks due to my developing HELLP syndrome.
My birthday is the beginning of October so hoping for a wonderful early birthday present.

Good luck to all, hoping September is a month to remember xx

hey rozz!!!!!!! glad to see you over here!!!! :)

:hi: Rozzer!

I discarded Fridays temperature and got crosshairs! :happydance: I'm pretty sure it's right as I had sharp pains on the right hand side that evening. My cycles are usually 28 days or at least they where so going off last months LP that would make my cycle 28 days this month if on time. What do you think?

wooo hooo bb!!! so glad!!! hurrah for crosshairs!!!

afm, temp finally went up this am, i woke an hour before my alarm at 4- instead of 5.... but the temp was alreadly 97.7 so i think htat's good. looking at the temp adjuster it said i'd be about 97.9 if i woke at 5, so i'm happy. glad to give dh a break as he said i've sucked him dry :haha:

but we bd'd from saturday of last weekend- took off tuesday to recoop- then wed- through last night! so, we better have caught that egg! good lord!

Hello! My name is Nichole and I am 27. I am happily married to the love of my life who is 34. Together 4 1/2 years married almost 2. We have been ttc since Sept 2012 with a few month break in between. I am at the end of my first cycle with clomid.

Welcome Roz! Good luck TTC

Hope you are enjoying Chicago Sonia!

I posted this on the old thread before I realized there was a new one

Well poop, my temp is staring to go down. I think it will be even lower tomorrow and I'll be staring af soon. Hopefully I'm wrong and maybe it's late implantation or something. Took an ic anyways and it was negative. Will do a frer tomorrow if my temp looks better.

Where would you find a temp adjusted? I woke up about 2 he's late this morning and was 97.58. Yesterday was 97.9 so kinda not getting a good feeling there.

ETA that I googled it.. and it said my adjusted BBT would be 97.23. Definitely feeling out. Do temps drop and rise again at 10-13 DPO?

I'm Sandy. Hubby and I have been together for 6 1/2 years, and married 2. He's the love of my life. We started TTC January of 2012, got pregnant in October, and he was full term and stillborn in June due to a cord problem. We are TTC again now. This is my first cycle TTC. I'm either 10 or 13 DPO..

I posted "I think I am out" I have been checking CM and have not seen any EWCM .I am CD18 .My Period was August 14-20th....My periods have been irregular so not sure on cycle length but ovufriend says I was fertile 25th-28th(but couldnt give them my cycle length ....Weird thing is I usually get cramps a little before the Witch comes but I have been getting cramps The 23rd,26th,28th & 31st and headaches..I still think I am out ,but I guess I have to wait until Witch comes to know for sure.....could these cramps be Ovulation? We Bd everyday from 20th(end of my period) up til today we missed only 2 days . The cramps feel like period cramps but I wouldnt know if they were ovulation or if I was prego I could only be prego between 20th til now..I wouldnt even know if I was any days past ovulationHelp! lol

I'm not sure sandy but I sure hope so since I am in the same boat as you now. My temp drop wasn't as big as yours though. I hope we both are still in this.

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I've noticed a few of you from other posts :)

I'm Tori (easy enough to remember from my s/n, lol), 24, and DH will celebrate his 24th on the 24th of October and I'm really trying to get him a nice little birthday present of a BFP! We've been together for 4 1/2 years and married for 2. It's our first month TTC as Dan was in the Marine Corps for the majority of our time together and was gone for most of it, too. He's a civilian now and we're so excited to finally add to our family!

I'm currently 4dpo and will probably test next Saturday, but it's my first cycle off BC, so I'm really not expecting too much, just trying to stay very positive!!!

I'm Ashlee, I'm 23 and DH is 25. We've been together 2 years and were married about 2 months ago. We have been ttc #1 since January of this year. I received a bfp in late April but it ended in miscarriage early may due to a blighted ovum. My cycle has finally started to go back to normal so hoping for a bfp soon. Welcome new ladies!

Ugh so my temp dropped to 98.71 today :? I'm wondering if it dropped because AF is on her way or if its because the thermostat at the hotel was set about 10 degrees lower than at home. I mean its still well above te cover line, so that's good I guess but usually temp doesn't drop until the day before AF and I'm only 14dpo and usually have 16day lp. Here's this mornings test bfn blah :?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 24
YAY hello new thread!!!

Even though you all know: I'm Morgan. Aaron and I have been TTC 5 months after our son was born at 37 weeks, alive but "sleeping" this past April. He is our angel and our rock, and we somehow have found ourselves pregnant again the same day as Jaxon, one year later.

And I have a little dog that I love who survived our accident also. He had been ejected from the car into the woods and made it through the night in the woods at just six weeks, so yeah he's my lil trooper pup, snuggling me as we speak ;)

Things have been a bit difficult. This pregnancy I have been experiencing lots of bleeding and passing clots so today is the day we get my hCG rechecked and find out if there's still a bean in there.. :/

Hubby is still sleeping but I'm patiently laying beside him waiting to go to the ER! Hoping to beat the wait.. We were there 8 hrs last time :p

Good luck Ashlee, so hoping to see two lines when you wake up :) :) :)

Stay strong and enjoy Jason Mraz!! Those are crappy tests anyways ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->