This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Lol believe me I have every finger and toe crossed hoping it stays shut nice and tight. Shouldn't be opening this early though even if I'm not pregnant. My normal LP is 16 days I'm only on 14dpo, plus it usually doesn't open until right before AF starts

So I adjusted my cervix position on FF to medium soft medium and now I have 76points instead of 70...maybe it just feels like my cervix might open because of it softening so much?

Hi ladies! Lol I was wondering why the thread was so quiet....

I'm Rachel! DH and I are both 30. I'm a nurse, he's a cop. On our 13th cycle we finally got our bfp!! So I'm now 8 wks along and so far the bean is on track!

Thanks ladies! Not sure but we will see! Fingers crossed tight for all of us.

Morgan, hope all is well. Keep us posted!!

Feeling SO out today! I cried and cried this morning. I'm hoping I can attribute my temp drop to timing and the fact that it was about 10 degrees in our camper last night, but I don't think that's it.. just a gut feeling. Boo. I still don't know which O date to go by.. the one my temps identify of the one OPKs say. Thoughts? I'm either 9 or 13 DPO today.

So I adjusted my cervix position on FF to medium soft medium and now I have 76points instead of 70...maybe it just feels like my cervix might open because of it softening so much?

Mine feels the exact same way! I'm not sure what to make of it.

Hey dolls, I'm VivianJean ooooor Amelia :)

I'm 30, DH is 36. I'm an Associate Producer (TV) and he is a Physical Chemist/Development Engineer. TTC #1 after a difficult medical termination in September of last year (can't believe it's been a whole year *sigh*). Our situation is tricky - we don't live together atm because of work commitments - I'm in LA - but originally from Australia, and he is in Denver, so we've been trying to coordinate cycles with "conjugal visits" (HA!). Burst cyst + extreme hypo/hyper thyroid swings has made it tough but I just go the OK from my endocrinologist. Seeing gyno this Tuesday for an update and to see whether everything is looking good in my lady parts. Tuesday is actually a really big day with a call to a production company in Denver to see about maybe getting work there which would mean a move back home and obviously stop us needing to rely on an immaculate conception for our little bean to happen ;)

Can't wait to see what this month holds. I have two trips planned - one to Denver and another to Seattle with DH for a conference. Both are not well timed from a bean-making perspective but since my cycles have been so strange I'm just trying to go with the flow this month and hope something sticks. Last month was a battle and it put me into a tail spin.

Go team bean!

Hey ladies sitting in my bed waiting for a doc, finallllllyyyyyy :)

They're coming for blood now!!

Spotting again! Afraid it's AF this time. Guess we will see. If so, she's a bit early I feel.

Hi ladies! Welcome Newbies
I am Katrina, I am 24. Dh is 23. We just started our 7th cycle ttc #1. I farm and dh works as an ag Mechanic.
I take prenatals and he takes a multivitamin and this will be our third cycle using opks. AF started on Friday.

I'm seriously considering NOT using the OPKs next cycle if this is AF.. because either a.) They don't work right for me or b.) my LP is only like 9 days.. meaning something else is broken. Dang it! Option A sounds better to me.. lol

Hi all! I'm Amanda, OH and I are TTC #1 after a mC in October 2012 at 12 weeks. This is our 8th or 9th month trying, and OH just got diagnosed with varicocele, so we may be starting fertility treatments or other therapies to assist :)
I'm on cd 2 no- the witch got me last night while wearing a white dress (and new white undies) karma, right?

Welcome to all the newbies, so glad to have you join.
Nichole, boo but I still have high hopes for you!

Ash, I see something on the IC! Did you make it to SF safely? How was the traffic?

Morgan, still crossing my fingers for you and keeping you in my thoughts. Glad you have Internet and can keep us posted again!

Cassidy, have you tested again?

BB-that's hilarious about the kitchen counter! What a great way to make up! Lol
You def could have O'd that day, hopefully your temp will keep rising...

Welcome new ladies!

Amanda-Sorry about AF...your dress is super cute though!!!
Thank you, I love it.. It is a bit short tho ;) love your due date!

Hi ladies! Lol I was wondering why the thread was so quiet....

I'm Rachel! DH and I are both 30. I'm a nurse, he's a cop. On our 13th cycle we finally got our bfp!! So I'm now 8 wks along and so far the bean is on track!
Ha ha me too!

Sandy don't give up sweetie. Once this cycle is over what ever happens, at least you can know what to expect next month! You actually don't really need OPKs but they help you get BD in before you miss your window. Temps only tell you when it's too late so remember that!

Also.. How many cycles is this post-partum for you? Have you been having normal length cycles before you started charting? It takes a while for your body to regulate. I thoroughly believe the reason I'm bleeding so much is bc I should have waited longer post-csection.. Although I didn't wanna listen to the 6 month rule.

AFM- 4 viles of blood down, results & ultrasound to go. Getting antsy.

Good luck Morgan!!!
Did I miss anything exciting on the last thread while I was gone? Any new bfp?

Sandy don't give up sweetie. Once this cycle is over what ever happens, at least you can know what to expect next month! You actually don't really need OPKs but they help you get BD in before you miss your window. Temps only tell you when it's too late so remember that!

Also.. How many cycles is this post-partum for you? Have you been having normal length cycles before you started charting? It takes a while for your body to regulate. I thoroughly believe the reason I'm bleeding so much is bc I should have waited longer post-csection.. Although I didn't wanna listen to the 6 month rule.

AFM- 4 viles of blood down, results & ultrasound to go. Getting antsy.

True.. I had him at the end of June. I had my first AF starting August 4th. This is my first cycle charting. My doctor told me it was okay to go ahead and start trying in September. We just went ahead and started last month. I don't have anything to compare this chart to -- it's my first month charting ever, and I didn't have any regular cycles off of BCP since early 2009. Allmy cycles in 2012 were off BCP but they were all like 60-90+ days. That's what's so scary for me.

Praying for you Morgan!

Amanda- we made it to sf safely. Traffic was a nightmare. We're hanging about te fishermans warf today and there's hoards of people, even more than usual...counting down the hours until we see Mr. A-Z!

Amanda, sorry about AF! How awful in a little white dress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->