This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Where would you find a temp adjusted? I woke up about 2 he's late this morning and was 97.58. Yesterday was 97.9 so kinda not getting a good feeling there.

ETA that I googled it.. and it said my adjusted BBT would be 97.23. Definitely feeling out. Do temps drop and rise again at 10-13 DPO?

i use this site, i don't actually apply it to my ff all the time, but i do peek and check. It makes me feel better that it's only off by like a couple of .1s you know? https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I've noticed a few of you from other posts :)

I'm Tori (easy enough to remember from my s/n, lol), 24, and DH will celebrate his 24th on the 24th of October and I'm really trying to get him a nice little birthday present of a BFP! We've been together for 4 1/2 years and married for 2. It's our first month TTC as Dan was in the Marine Corps for the majority of our time together and was gone for most of it, too. He's a civilian now and we're so excited to finally add to our family!

I'm currently 4dpo and will probably test next Saturday, but it's my first cycle off BC, so I'm really not expecting too much, just trying to stay very positive!!!

:wave: hi tori!! :) nice to see you over here!!!!

Oh yeah, and i'm Beth. i'll be 28 this month. I am a SAHM, DH is also 28 and definitely is the 'bread winner'. We've been married going on 6 years, together 8. Our little DD was conceived in nov 2010 after 5 cycles, and now we've moved onto i think cycle 3 for ttc #2 i'm testing on sept 14th, one day before our 6 year anniversary. Really hoping for a bfp in 14 days. :flower:

ashlee- boo to that test!!! i bet the thermostat did change your temp!!!

and morgan- how are you doing this am? still bleeding??

ashlee- boo to that test!!! i bet the thermostat did change your temp!!!

and morgan- how are you doing this am? still bleeding??

I hope so, also apparently ff changed my solid cross hairs to dotted? No idea why that happened. Maybe it has to do with them giving me 4 free days of VIP?

Yeah just a bit.. I'm ready to kick my DH in his butt though. Rolled over and asked what time it was and fell right back asleep. We were supposed to leave by 10! Grr.. Maybe I'll just go & make some loud breakfast ;)

FF says I have 70 pregnancy points... Really hoping that the temp dip this morning is just a fluke because of the temp difference in our hotel and I get a BFP on the FRER tomorrow...

Morgan: I hope you're not waiting too long in the ER this morning and that the spotting has stopped! Keep us updated on your HCG levels, as I'm hoping for you that you have a really sticky bean who just likes to keep you on your toes!

Ashlee: I bet the thermostat did mess up your temps, and crossing my fingers that you get your BFP tomorrow morning!

Beth: That'd be so perfect for an anniversary present! FX!!!

Ashlee I see a faint line. Ill get on my computer and try to tweak it.

Thinking of you Morgan.

Morgan: I hope you're not waiting too long in the ER this morning and that the spotting has stopped! Keep us updated on your HCG levels, as I'm hoping for you that you have a really sticky bean who just likes to keep you on your toes!

Ashlee: I bet the thermostat did mess up your temps, and crossing my fingers that you get your BFP tomorrow morning!

Beth: That'd be so perfect for an anniversary present! FX!!!

I'm thinking so too, 10 degrees is a pretty big room temp difference. Stupid move on my part :?

Yes please Amanda!

Beth- awesome temp rise!!! That's my favorite cycle day lol-temp rise day! Now sit back and relax, do things that make you happy! Snuggle DH!! Fx'd so crossed for you this cycle lady!!

Ashlee- boo for temp drop but hopefully like you said it has something to do with the room temp...is the concert today?? Enjoy & blow JM a kiss for me!! Lol

Welcome to the new ladies!!

Morgan- thinking of you hun!! Get DHs butt out if bed an get in the road, 8 hrs is no fun!! Hoping for all the best for you, you deserve it!!

AFM- I'm Kara!! Im a geneticist and just turned 29. DH is 31 and in construction. We got our BFP this month after an MMC in April that ended in D&C at 12 weeks. Our baby had died at 6+4 from trisomy 16. Our first scan is this coming Friday, i will be 7+1, and DH and I are eagerly awaiting a healthy bean with a strong hb. A healthy scan will put us further along than our first pregnancy ever progressed. Finger crossed for that and for all you lovely ladies this month!! Our list of BFPs is growing for sure, August was a strong month and I've got a feeling September is going to be great too!! :)

Hi again ladies! :wave:

I'm Marie, 29 years old, retired high school science teacher turned stay-at-home wife. I love God, my husband, gardening and tending to my home. DH is 34, internet entrepreneur and God's perfect match for me. We've been married 7 years and have been TTC our first child naturally for one year.

I've conceived three times in the last six months (five cycles) but have lost all three before 4 weeks, 2 days (possible chemicals). After TTC unsuccessfully for one year, I have my first infertility discussion appointment this Thursday so we can figure out how we can best make this happen.

Here's to a new successful cycle for us all! :happydance:

Ashlee it's hard to see, probably especially if you're on the phone but I really do see it. If I messed with it too much, it got near impossible to see just because it made the picture super grainy and weird looking and all you saw was grainy lines across the whole thing so I had to tone it down a little. I put lines at the top and bottom of where I'm seeing the 2nd line to make it easier to figure out where to look but I really do see something there. FX it's not just my horrible line eye lol.

Attachments

• ash.jpg
    ash.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 15
I can't believe it's another thread. I think I joined back in March or April!

Anyway, I'm Amanda (you can just call me waves since there are 2 of us in here) and I'm 27. OH is going on 28 next month. I have a 7 year old daughter (turning 8 this month) from a previous relationship and OH & I have a 1 year old daughter together. We're engaged to be married June 1 of next year :)

After my last pregnancy I had the Implanon put in and then had it removed April 10th of this year to start trying for #3. We wanted to have #3 before the wedding since I already have my dress and want to fit in it again lol but also because we wanted our youngest to be closer in age than our current daughters are. It took a couple months for my cycle to regulate and we got our first BFP at the beginning of June but that ended in a chemical pregnancy (I've had 2 chemicals & 1 m/c around 7 weeks.) We started trying again that month and at the beginning of July, we got another BFP and here we are, going on 13 weeks pregnant. I have a feeling this one's a boy.

Good luck to everyone in their 2ww or waiting to O :)

Thanks Amanda, I kinda see something but I'm not holding out too much. Hope right now. We'll see what the FRER looks like tomorrow. Probably wont test again after that. Will just wait to see if AF decides to show

Thanks girls and welcome Tori!! :)

Finally got lazybones outta bed. We're leaving in a minute.. Will be posting the whole time I'm sure so don't worry :) ugh SO anxious.

Fingers crossed super tight for you Morgan. Whatever the outcome, we're here for you!

Ashlee - Good luck with the FRER. After my experience with them this last cycle... I trust FRERs so much better lol.

good luck morgan!

hi can I join please :hi: im Claire im 29 im weve been together for 11years married for 3 and a half months we have 4 children 3 girls 1 boy aged 9,7,5 & 3 and we are ttc no 5 this is our first month off bcp so keeping fingers crossed!

Good luck Morgan! Keeping FX tight for you!

Thanks Amanda! I hope that I see some lines tomorrow. But I. Just checked my cervix again and I think it might be starting to open :/ so I'm not totally convinced that I'm still in.

Welcome Claire! Lots of baby dust to you!

Oh boo :( Tell that cervix to mind its' own business and stay shut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->