This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Marie-I don't think it would!
Yay for all the girls who O'd.
AFM: It took me twenty minutes to catch up but oh well. Yesterday was awful! I tested today and bfn of course.

I think I am ten ticker is wrong but I give up for this cycle already.

I also think 10 dpo being negative doesn't necessariky mean you're out. Sorry your day was lousy.

Yea I woke up with a bloody nose that should have been my sign that the day was not going to go as planned. :haha: My dad and I broke down with the trailer and a bull. Then we when I got the bull where he was going he jumped ship-well fence and two hours later he was finally somewhat corralled. I walked through soybeans for two hours.

WOOOHOOOO!!!! Finally got my positive OPK!!!!:wohoo::yipee::headspin::happydance:

So happy I got DH to BD last night lol

Freaking the f out...at the clinic to get my progesterone blood work done...thankfully my dr put in an hcg quant trst too...lets c how tht turns out...too scared for a frer

SONIA!!!! I totally see it and I never see them!! FRER FRER FRER!! This is so it mama!! ����

Ashlee- that's awesome!! I know the waiting is stressful!! SOOO excited for you!

Katrina- I'm so sorry you're feeling down hun, you're not out yet!!

Freaking the f out...at the clinic to get my progesterone blood work done...thankfully my dr put in an hcg quant trst too...lets c how tht turns out...too scared for a frer

That's great that they're going to do a quant!! So exited for your results!! :)

I see it too sonia!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
Girls is it possible to O on CD11? A girl on another thread thinks I may have ovulated yesterday going off my temperature rise from last month

OMG Sonia!!!! I see it! This is it I just know it holy moly!!! :) :) :)
Hurry up w/ that quant!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->