This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

That's what he said "tie me up and I'll come to bed" Why the hell should I make all the effort!? I've just stuck on a corset and sexy knickers and all it results in is a frigging pillow fight. He's that tired yet I'm the one upstairs and he's the one sat downstairs watching TV. It's only 9.30pm! I'm actually going to get dressed and go for a walk to clear my head. When AF arrives this cycle he can have the brunt of my anger for being such a tit!

I love checking in and finding good news!

Sonia, congratulations doll!!! Woohoo!!!!! So happy for you!! :yipee:

Ash, finally OD !!! Get busy lady!! :happydance:

AFM, 6 DPO... I had slight nausea this morning and I'm breaking out. Lower back pain is less than yesterday and cramps are gone.

*As far as my previous question, I asked because I had read that for successful implantation it was important to get adequate sleep.

Hubby was up all night in excruciating pain but around 10:30am he passed a 5mm kidney stone! It seems his procedure wasn't able to fully blast the 8mm stone completely into sand particles and left a pretty big piece. I think it's safe to say that the worst is over. And all it took was a natural remedy I gave him: 2 ounces of pure lemon juice and 2 ounces of olive oil, mixed well and drink a little at a time. 24 hours later that thing was out!

Kidney stone picture below!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
That's what he said "tie me up and I'll come to bed" Why the hell should I make all the effort!? I've just stuck on a corset and sexy knickers and all it results in is a frigging pillow fight. He's that tired yet I'm the one upstairs and he's the one sat downstairs watching TV. It's only 9.30pm! I'm actually going to get dressed and go for a walk to clear my head. When AF arrives this cycle he can have the brunt of my anger for being such a tit!

It annoys me when they do this. Timing is everything yet sometimes they are just "too tired" my hubby is the same. Always seems to want it at the beginning of my cycle but when it matters he moans that he's tired of all the sex or wants to watch tv. When are u due to O ?

I don't know which is why we are meant to be at least every other day. He fell asleep last night too. I'm so angry with him :cry:

I don't know which is why we are meant to be at least every other day. He fell asleep last night too. I'm so angry with him :cry:

I would def go for the attack approach then. That's what I did last month. I had to make all the effort. You would think I was asking him for the world with the look on his face. All he could say was. "Not again". We bd'd 4 days before then 1 day before and 1 day after and I got a bfp. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage a week later but those timings worked. We also only did it at night as I have a toddler so dont get time in the day.

He's snoring and I'm crying! I kinda don't want to pounce. Why should he get it all when he clearly can't be arsed!

BB- I know how you feel. I had a complete breakdown the other night because I tried to seduce DH and didn't seem to be getting anywhere. He told me it was because he seen so tired from work, but you know how emotional we get around o, I basically went to the room and was bawling. He came in and I told him that I'm tired of always being the one that has to initiate and that sometimes it would be nice if he did so I didn't feel like he was jut trying to placate me. We ended up having makeup sex and it was probably the best we've had in a while.

Ouch that looks like it hurt!
Sonia-that is so cute!
AFM: My hormones are in full swing today. Goodness pms is kicking in early

He's snoring and I'm crying! I kinda don't want to pounce. Why should he get it all when he clearly can't be arsed!

Ahh I feel for you. It's so emotional every month. We have had several rows and I have ended up in the spare room crying myself to sleep. You're not alone on this. I think most women ttc face the same with their OH. They are just different creatures to us and dont get it at times. Get yourself a massive choccy bar and some wine. Xxx

Men suck :( Well in the 2WW he can kiss my arse if he thinks he's getting anything. I have cried on and off all week since finding out my friend is pregnant. I was putting out all the stops this month but he doesn't seem to care like I do. I'm actually laid in bed next to him snoring thinking how I can accidentally wake him up! :lol:

:lol: I think the only way I'm gonna get :sex: is by waking him with a BJ!! I really don't want to, he doesn't deserve one BUT a girls got to do what a girls got to do to get those spermies! :lol:

Oh I've definitely used that trick more than once lol! You're right, you gotta do what you gotta do!

Cassidy....no. Not til Monday....

:lol: I think the only way I'm gonna get :sex: is by waking him with a BJ!! I really don't want to, he doesn't deserve one BUT a girls got to do what a girls got to do to get those spermies! :lol:

Hahaha you go girl. As much as you will want to bite it off just think of the little baba you want. I would def be a little heavy handed during the bd. ;-)

I win, I win! Hahaha. BJ, climb on, grab my rabbit ears, get myself off which drives him wild then I get what I need! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->