Thomas is going to be a big brother!

Hoping

Reaction score
I got my BFP on Friday but have not been home to announce on here since then. I am thrilled but scared - Will have a newborn and a 2 year old, yikes!!! This one's due date is 1 day after Thomas' due date (although Thomas was 10 days early).

omg congrats!! bet you've got proper deja vu!! so excited for you xxxx

Congrats hun!! Enjoy every moment with Thomas until no 2 arrives, but I think you have the best age gap there - my 2 are 22 months apart (2 & 4) and inseparable. THey are like best friends!
H&H 9 months
x
Steph

I got my BFP on Friday but have not been home to announce on here since then. I am thrilled but scared - Will have a newborn and a 2 year old, yikes!!! This one's due date is 1 day after Thomas' due date (although Thomas was 10 days early).

Wow CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sounds just like us...Gonna have a 2 year old almost to the day and a new born. First babie's birthday 10-31-08 and due date 11-4-10 but will have to be scheduled for cesarean so....

i will have a 2 year old and a newborn too and 3 others omg dont worry you will be just fine my first 2 was only 18 months in between its amazing how you cope xxx congrats !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->