Thorntons rant!

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
So I paid for named day delivery to be arrived on Saturday! I placed an order to come here and an order to go to my MIL in Angus Scotland. That delivery cost me £12, a total order of £75!

Its Tuesday now and my order has not arrived, I complained, had no explaination other than my MILs order (which had arrived) is out of area in the fine print tersm and conditions so even though i paid for named day they do not honour it! Saying that, they clearly dont honour it anyway as my order still has not arrived!

I am fumming, I keep calling and emailing and they clearly do not care, what happened to customer service these days? No wonder all these companies are going under!

Stupid, they should atleast compensate or something why still charge you for sokething you can't use. Ridiculous.

thanks, today at 1pm my order came! at last, guy said he couldnt find the house! What a useless delivery person!

Thorntons emailed back saying they will refund delivery and are sending a box of chocies! yey! Still annoying but result!

Grr yeah annoying but glad you're getting something back. Idiots!

My house it really hard to find but usually if you're having something delivered you have to give your mobile so the driver just calls! Good customer service at least though.

Glad you got a good outcome!

I'm fuming with Thorntons too, coz I bought a small bag of classice chocs, stuffed my face with them, and now I feel sick :sick:

DARN YOU THORNTONS! :grr:

xo

Glad you got a good outcome!

I'm fuming with Thorntons too, coz I bought a small bag of classice chocs, stuffed my face with them, and now I feel sick :sick:

DARN YOU THORNTONS! :grr:

xo

:haha: :rofl:

hehe, if i didnt LOVE their chocolate so much I wouldnt use them, but flip its awesome!

It all worked well but so annoyed that people dont do their job, and I had to tell them I wanted compenstation in 12 different emails to get that outcome, you dont get if you dont ask though!

Thats awful but glad your getting some compensation!
Next day let me know and I'll do it from here (I'm Dundee so closer) Saves the hassle lol!

or just boycot thorntons....if only this was possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->