Those awkward moments....

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Where your not sure if your having BH or just need a poop :haha:

When you go to have a little trim down there and you realise youcant even see the bloody thing let alone go at it with a sharp implement :haha:

Pregnancy is so glamorous. I've been having the "BH or Poo?" moments for a couple weeks and my husband keeps laughing at me. :haha:

Argh I need to trim again but it's really not good when you can't see it . L o l, gonna get my hair removal cream out, much safer!

I had to use a mirror last time and it was not easy! As for BH, I have no idea what they feel like so I dont know if I've even had any or not...

I've given up :haha: If I can't see it, it doesn't need doing lol I use that one with the laundry too :rofl:

You dont know what lose of dignity is untill your manager is pissing himself laughing at you because your full of cold and crossing your legs sneezing and running to the toilet every 50 seconds and eventually being sent home because you sneezed one too many times and didnt cross your legs in time.
So yes I got sent home from work for wetting myself, good job I have a sense of humour about life (manager had even more of a sense of humour about it)

Man shaving has been horrid. Really I just grab my razor, say a prayer and start shaving away.

I get cramp in my legs when I try to shave them ha ha. I'm going to have a final shaving session tonight, that's it then, I'm done till he's born lol

My awkward moment: If I feel a sneeze or cough coming on I run to the bathroom, most of time too late, and then DH asks... Why don't you just wear a pad!

I did start blind shaving but since giving myself 3 very painful ingrown hairs I think I'll just get some hair removal cream lol.

Definitely can relate to the sneezing thing... have to make sure I squeeze my legs together :haha:

I had my first internal check today, and realized i needed to trim. pretty sure i butchered myself down there. I dont know if ill keep up with it. ugh its just terrible.

...when you're sitting on the loo and genuinely cannot remember when the last time was that you went for a number #2! :haha: (and no, I still can't remember).

....when you realise people are still making an attempt at shaving when you gave up about 15 weeks ago. Anyone got a hedge trimmer I could borrow? :blush:

...when you're sitting on the loo and genuinely cannot remember when the last time was that you went for a number #2! :haha: (and no, I still can't remember)

I've had several of these moments :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->