Those first precious moments

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Totally forgot how some moments are so precious.

When you first lay eyes on your newborn baby.

When you first hold your newborn.

When your baby wakes up in the middle of the night, and looks at you with fists clenched in their mouths, snorting and wanting food.

When you have your baby on your chest and he/she looks at your eyes and face.

And so many more!

What are the first moments you remember the most?

awww dont, you make me well up......

they are so lovely arnt they?

I love the way their hair smells and when they snuggle into your neck its intoxicating.

I remember crying because I could not believe that much love was possible

It is definitely a remarkable feeling, isn't it? I am so glad that I have the chance to go through it all over again. Definitely a "surprise" that was well worth it.

And I have the ability to treasure the moments a bit more. My son and daughter are so close in age that it was very hard to treasure the moments as I was so damn busy.

right now I'm having issues thinking of Hannah as precious :rofl:

but I'll have to say most recently when she smiles at me :)

At the moment I'm not finding Kalea very cute lol. But everytime I look at her, or Mikey I just get this strong sense of love!!!

I used to hold my daughter up on my shoulder and rub my face against her soft hair and smell her (it sounds weird tho) but she was so soft and gorgeous and she'd grunt like a little pig. I can't wait to do it all again!!

right now I'm having issues thinking of Hannah as precious :rofl:

but I'll have to say most recently when she smiles at me :)

:rofl::rofl: Uh oh, sounds like a few of you are having fussy baby syndrome today.

Mine's been sleeping most of the day...making up for his fussiness last night. LOL

she slept so well last night :rofl: Probably making up for the hours of screaming in the evening. but we went out today because I needed to get some shopping done, MISTAKE :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Ugh, I remember the outings! I used to have exactly 1 hour to get to where I was going, do what I needed to do and get home before my son would freak right out. LOL

Snuffling for food is soo cute, when he snorts, when he smiles, when he pouts & sticks his bottom lip out when he is really upset - isn't nice, but sooo cute:baby:
There are so many things - too many to list probably!
Congrats btw!

The first time he lifted his arms up because he wanted a cuddle...
The first high-five which came with a big smile and a confuzzled look on his face....
The first time he tried to drink my coffee :rofl:

I still can remember sooooo vividly when courtney was brought to me and her big eyes looked up at me!! It was an amazing feeling... I really dont want to forget... I wish I could store that feeling in a little box!!

My LO has this habit of trying to find whatever it is i give her to suck on and her head shakes from left to right quickly while shes trying to find it its sooo sweet... lol!!

Im saviouring every moment....!! :):)

My LO has this habit of trying to find whatever it is i give her to suck on and her head shakes from left to right quickly while shes trying to find it its sooo sweet... lol!!

That is what I meant by snuffling for food, but didn't think how I could explain it:rofl: Sooooo cute:cloud9:

i must admit lol... I found it hard to explain!!! Its so funny isnt it!! :):)

The first time he opened his big eyes and looked at me with that look, you know the one that says "I totally trust you".

His first REAL smile.

His first little fit of laughter you one you get when you sniff their toes!!!

I will stop now there are so many and I am making myself sad I want my lil baby back!!!!

Oh one more, BABY SMELL, dont you just love it, just throw them over your shoulder let them wriggle till they get comfy then just sniff their little baby neck and hair, heaven.

:rofl: Today's going better so here goes.

The first time she smiled at me.
The first time she cooed at me.
The first time she cried in the hospital after I gave birth to her.

I was in labour for 2 days, no sleep for nearly 3 days, so after having him all I wanted was sleep, I also couldnt move as my legs were in stirrups for four hours waiting to get stitched, so it wasnt until during the night when kyle cried and I could finally mov that it hit me..he was mines, I had to look after, I was the one to make him stop crying..I held him so tight and so close, nothing will beat that moment.

The first proper laugh was amazing too, and I love the feeling I get now when I make him laugh out loud hysterically. :cloud9:

This might sound rotten but Rebecca's had a cold since she was about 5 days old and her sneezes are adorable!
And I like her baby bird antics when she's shaking her head side to side trying to get to my boob...usually failing to do it properly and biting the end of my nipple rather than latching on...that's not so nice but she tries at least! :)

This sounds so mean but I love it when shes screaming on her dad and I might pick her up and she stops crying straight away looks at me with big teary eyes and gives me the cutest smile and giggles, daddys not very happy and I know im digging my own grave but its so cute :-(

I also love it when she falls asleep in my arms and just grabs my clothes like a little monkey, like she doesnt want to let go of me.

God this thread has made me well up, my baby is growing up way way way too fast, I have to buy bloody 9-12 clothes now too.

lizziepots my LO has sneezed since the day she was born and her cry is adorable too..... every few mins she makes this K K sound!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->