Those frickin annoying FB notifications!

nikkip75

Reaction score
Is there anyway I can change something on my FB so I don't get requests for bloody Zynga slingo, FarmVille, Texas holdem poker, Bubble safari, Etc etc!

Really do my head in :growlmad:

Is it when someone on your friends list has played/used one of those game things?

When the post comes up, hover your mouse over the top right of the update, a little arrow comes up, click that and it'll come up with options to 'hide all by *name of app/game*'. Obviously you have to do that for each app and sometimes others come through when people use new ones, but doing this has drastically reduced the amount I get :D

I've done that and it stops some of them showing in my newsfeed but these are personal notifications with requests to play games. I had 8 yesterday in a space of 2 hours!

They are mostly from just 2 people and the odd ones from others but these 2, I will end up just deleting them in the end because it's so annoying!

Not sure were it is but go to were the game notifications/invitations from friends are then click the X and chose block,
This explains it a bit better https://just-ask-kim.com/block-facebook-app-request/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->