• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Those having a wedding breakfast, what time are you getting married?

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
We meet with the priest next week and the hotel wants to know the time of the wedding so they can sort out arrangements for the day. I don't want it too early and I don't want massive gaps in the day.

What time are you getting married?

Get married at 12 and I think foods around 2!

Getting married at 4 and going for the buffet in the next room as soon as that's done, probably about half four!

Ceremony in the morning!!! :wacko:
And main food at 3pm! But we only have 10 people coming to our ceremony so hopefully it won't be too bad with lots of people lingering around for hours :) And we're in two different venues

I don't think I could get married in the morning I'd be too scared about not being ready on time haha x

We are wanting to get married around 2 (catholic church so service is 1hr) then after from 3-4.30 will be photo's and everybody getting to the venue, getting drinks and sitting themselves down at tables etc will eat around 5-5.30 then the band can get going around 7.30-8pm.

Were getting married at 2pm, our wedding breakfast is a hot buffet which we will have at about 4.30/5 depending on how long photos and things last xx

Were getting married at 4, food will be around 5:30....evening guests arriving at 8...I just hope it doesn't all overlap! Thinking of doing the speeches once evening guests arrive so the meal doesn't run over...but speakers might be too drunk by then? Haha god knows! Gonna talk to my venue about it when we meet next!

X

Were getting married at 12/12.30ish..the reverand said to allow about 2 hours for ceremony then photos..so will eat around 2.30/3 they said meal and speeches takes about 2 hours..then evening will probably start around 7..I dont mind that theyll be a gap after dinner as it givea our los time for a nap, and our guests time to check in/freshen up..also we have a private bar and outside area so they can just wonder around for abit x

Mel, you're still planning? I thought you'd put it on hold until the bump made his appearance??

Getting married at 1.30pm and we will sit down at 3.30pm with food being served at 4pm!:thumbup:

We've booked and put deposits down etc for venue and registrar, photographer, cars and venue dresser and had to choose times with the venue but that's about it Aly!

Coming up to a year so want to get the ball rolling with things!

Need to start a new journal soon I think!

X

we are also getting hitched at 2; photos last until 3.30, then we will have roughly 30mins to chill before dinner at 4.00pm. dinner is scheduled to finish at 6, and evening guests arrive at 7.30. that gives dinner time to overlap and also time for my day guests to check into their bedrooms and freshen up before the evening reception begins. :)

We are getting married at 1pm, eating at about 3 I think.

Same venue for both.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"