Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

I have cheated and booked in for a private gender scan on the 2nd feb!!! This is my 3rd baby already have 2 sons aged 9 & 5 but this is my DH 1st baby!! I've felt really really rough this time and didn't with the boys so my gut is saying girl only because it has been different but then it's a different dad to my DS's!!! I'd love another boy so really as long as our baby is healthy then I am one very happy mummy!!! I've never worried so much for so long as I had since the day I found out we were having this baby and only now after hearing babies heartbeat yesterday at my 16 wk appt do I feel ready to relax a bit!!!! Not long to find out now tho!

Mines the 7th! Its papas bday I have 2 girls and I JUST KNOW! Its a boy! It just feels like it and this pregnancy isn't anything like the girls. I'm going crazy waiting

Sounds like your intuition is really strong! I'm excited to see if you are right! Also, I think so far you have the shortest wait of us all :thumbup:, hopefully time goes by quick for everyone!!

Lol it is very strong also my oldest has been calling it brother the whole time haha I keep telling her it can be another sister but with my 2nd she said it was a girl and she was telling everyone I was pregnant b4 I was even able to know it would of been like the day I got pregnant haha so I have that going for me lol

My son is the same, keeps telling everyone mummy has a baby in her tummy and its his baby sister, whenever anyine says but it might be a brother he says "nope its a sister, shes called Alice".

Even a customer the other week at work told her 4 year old "that lady has a baby in her tummy" to which he replied "shes going to be very pretty" his mum asked who? the lady and he said "no the baby girl in her tummy, deffinatly a girl" :)

Mines the 7th! Its papas bday I have 2 girls and I JUST KNOW! Its a boy! It just feels like it and this pregnancy isn't anything like the girls. I'm going crazy waiting

Sounds like your intuition is really strong! I'm excited to see if you are right! Also, I think so far you have the shortest wait of us all :thumbup:, hopefully time goes by quick for everyone!!

Lol it is very strong also my oldest has been calling it brother the whole time haha I keep telling her it can be another sister but with my 2nd she said it was a girl and she was telling everyone I was pregnant b4 I was even able to know it would of been like the day I got pregnant haha so I have that going for me lol

My son is the same, keeps telling everyone mummy has a baby in her tummy and its his baby sister, whenever anyine says but it might be a brother he says "nope its a sister, shes called Alice".

Even a customer the other week at work told her 4 year old "that lady has a baby in her tummy" to which he replied "shes going to be very pretty" his mum asked who? the lady and he said "no the baby girl in her tummy, deffinatly a girl" :)

Lol kids have a 6 sence! Hahaha fx for both of us :)

13th Feb! going for my anomaly scan so hoping to find out then!!!! no clue as to what LO is! DH is pretty sure it's a girl though, but I have no clue!:shrug:

I booked a private gender scan Feb. 1 st!!! I cant wait :) already have a boy and girl really wanting a boy but have a very strong feeling its a girl!

I have updated the list, hopefully I have everybody's dates right! If not, please just let me know and I will get it changed. I also went ahead and added your predictions if you made one. Be sure and keep us all updated once you do find out!! Can't wait to see your announcements!! Ready for all of these :yellow: bumps to turn :blue: or :pink:!!

February 11th I have my anomaly scan! Hope to find out then,if baby co-operates :)
My nephew thinks its a girl, he calls the baby she and toopy after one of his fav treehouse shows, so cute!

February 11th I have my anomaly scan! Hope to find out then,if baby co-operates :)
My nephew thinks its a girl, he calls the baby she and toopy after one of his fav treehouse shows, so cute!

Yay! I got you down! Hope baby does cooperate for you!! That is super cute though. I could see toopy being a nickname that will stick with baby, especially if you have a girl, for a long time! Little kids always come up with the cutest nicknames. I am also amazed at how many of them seem to have this intuition about whether or not baby is a boy or girl. My doctor keeps saying "she" when referring to my baby, then she corrects herself and says "well, I guess we don't know yet". I'm anxious to see if all these kids are right about your bumps!

My 20 week scan is on the 1st of February! I cant wait to see my little wiggle on the screen again. So excitied :)

Kids can be so intuitive! I'd ask my little boy but he's hardly saying anything comprehensible at the moment :haha:

My anomaly scan is on 27th February. I have a slight girl vibe but I don't know if that's because I would really love to have a girl. I feel girl more than boy, but can't be certain. Last time I was absolutely positive I was having a boy way before they confirmed it. This time I feel more in the dark!

I have my scan on February 7 :) This is my first & I predict it's a boy!

I have my scan on February 7th! :)
This is my second baby.. first is a boy so I am hoping for a girl this time! I'm really confused as to what I think the baby is. My first intuition was boy, but now I'm thinking girl. I'm not sure if my change of heart is just due to me hoping that it's a girl, though. :p
I'm so excited to find out!

My ultrasound is on Feb 7th. I will be 18 weeks...hoping they can tell me the baby's gender. Has anyone else ever found out their baby's sex earlier than 20 weeks? My husband is convinced it's a girl, because of how different this pregnancy is from my pregnancy with my son. I'm kind of leaning toward a girl also because of how I have been feeling, though I know all pregnancies vary.

My scan is feb 14th :). I have a feeling it's a boy!

19th I'm paying for a private scan. We want to announce the gender by dying the middle of the smash cake at my daughters first birthday party, since everyone is going to be there together!

Hoping for a boy, since we only want 2 and I already got my girl! :) This pregnancy has been a lot different, and my HR at 6 weeks was alot lower than my DDs HB was, so maybe boy!

Oh how cool!!! I have seen where people use cakes as a gender reveal but being able to do one at your daughters birthday is just so cute! What exactly do you mean by "smash" cake though? Is it as it sounds? We are also doing a gender reveal with our families on Valentine's Day, I can't wait!!

A smash cake is the cake for the baby on it's first birthday that it gets to just dive into :) Not to be shared with everyone, it's usually just a small cake they get to eat with their hands.

my scan is feb 25th. my hubby thinks boy and i think girl so we'll see! we already have a beautiful little girl that is almost 15 months old. it'd be nice to have one of each but if this one is a girl i won't have to buy much of anything :haha:

A smash cake is the cake for the baby on it's first birthday that it gets to just dive into :) Not to be shared with everyone, it's usually just a small cake they get to eat with their hands.

Aww how neat!! So really your daughter will kind of be the one to get to announce it to everyone. That is such a cute idea!! :)

My ultrasound is on Feb 7th. I will be 18 weeks...hoping they can tell me the baby's gender. Has anyone else ever found out their baby's sex earlier than 20 weeks? My husband is convinced it's a girl, because of how different this pregnancy is from my pregnancy with my son. I'm kind of leaning toward a girl also because of how I have been feeling, though I know all pregnancies vary.

This is my first but I know my doctor's office routinely schedules gender scans for 18-20 weeks, mine is set for 18 weeks so I sure hope they will be able to tell then!! Hopefully baby cooperates too! Last time I was there he/she was being kind of a stinker for the ultrasound tech, she was trying to get a heartbeat, so crossing my fingers the little booger does what we need :haha:

My gender scan is February 5 :) put me at just over 19 weeks. Soooo excited!! I hope its a boy lol only because all my cousins and brothers have had females (7 of them total). So its time for a boy to mix things up !!! <3 <3 happy either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->