Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

I have my scan on the 5th feb, I have a feeling this baby is a girl, but wlll be happy either way.
I already have a DD and DS

February 6th, and I THINK it might be a girl... who knows? This my first pregnancy so I don't really know for sure. The only old wives' tale I'm going by is "A girl steals your beauty." I definitely don't have the beautiful hair and nails and my skin has been terrible! :)

Mine is on the 14th too!! I thought it was such a great day to find out! That's cool that your sisters due date is on the same day! Does she know what she is having? I wanted boy a lot at the beginning, then kind of got attached to the idea of a girl after I had a dream I was having a girl, now I'm just in the middle. Either will be great, I'm just ready to know! :)

Yep she's having her second boy, so a boy would be nice for me as I have visions of the three of them being best buds :hugs: But a little girl would be something different and my parents' first granddaughter so I'm leaning that way lol. But I agree with you, either would be great I just wanna know now!

Mine is on the 14th too!! I thought it was such a great day to find out! That's cool that your sisters due date is on the same day! Does she know what she is having? I wanted boy a lot at the beginning, then kind of got attached to the idea of a girl after I had a dream I was having a girl, now I'm just in the middle. Either will be great, I'm just ready to know! :)

Yep she's having her second boy, so a boy would be nice for me as I have visions of the three of them being best buds :hugs: But a little girl would be something different and my parents' first granddaughter so I'm leaning that way lol. But I agree with you, either would be great I just wanna know now!

Sigh, my friend was signed in on my laptop after being introduced to the forum by me xD Sorry, that post was from me.

:wave: mine is on the 19th feb and I'm guessing a boy. I already have a little boy who is 16 months old and feel the same. I knew jack was a boy right from the start. I don't feel sooo convinced this time but 80%. We will see.

January seems to be dragging!

I'm having my anatomy scan on Feb 4th

I currently have boy 7, boy 5, boy 14 months.

It would be nice to add a girl to the mix and I initially thought:oneofeach: but at my 12 & 13 week scans I got told by two diff techs that they are fairly sure they are both boys. Just waiting to confirm really.

Haha your thinking sounds exactly like mine!! My best friend just had her first, a little boy, about 2 months ago and my cousin had her first, also a little boy, 9 months ago. I thought it would be wonderful for us to have a little boy as he would already have friends before he was even born. It would also be the first boy to be born into my dads side of the family in 18 years! My grandparents have 14 grandchildren/great grandchildren, 2 are boys. My moms side we have 10 and 2 boys. Not many of them! But my mom and his mom both would really like a little girl and I think it would be really sweet to have a little girl. I feel grateful to be able to find positives about either, cause I know no matter what I can't be disappointed!! :thumbup:

I'm having my anatomy scan on Feb 4th

I currently have boy 7, boy 5, boy 14 months.

It would be nice to add a girl to the mix and I initially thought:oneofeach: but at my 12 & 13 week scans I got told by two diff techs that they are fairly sure they are both boys. Just waiting to confirm really.

Aw, twins! Double the excitement at your next scan!! You certainly must have a very busy household! I commend you greatly for not falling over from exhaustion at the end of the day!! I feel like I could and I don't have any kiddos of my own to chase around, let alone 3 boys!

Hi, girls :flower:!! Put me down please for Feb. 13th.
Me and hubby have both had in our heads it's a girl but either way we will be happy as long as the little one is healthy!:thumbup: This is our first child:cloud9:

Really hoping time flies...I want to know so bad so I can go shopping. We've started with the big ticket items in neutral tones. Just no clothes shopping b/c I just don't feel like buying a bunch of yellow and green so I've held off on buying any onesies or anything...gah, I want to know!!:haha:

ive got mine on 11th feb! staying team yellow but I have a strong feeling its a boy, no idea why!

11th Feb I already have a little boy I don't mind what this not is and don't have a preference but everyone thinks I having a girl and I think maybe girl to cos pregnancy so different :)

Just thought I'd add I'm already team blue :) due to a early gender scan just hope it says that way for the 20week scan lol x

Ahh yay I was hoping for a February thread :)

We find out on February 12th!! Feels so far away but I know it's not :haha:

I'm thinking :pink: again but was totally wrong and thought my dd was a boy so who knows :dohh: only 2 weeks and 4 days to wait!! Eekkk

February 1st here!!

Everyone is guessing boy, but I am not sure! We would be ecstatic with either, we already have a DD and love her to bits, so I would not mind another!

Guess we shall see!!

Thanks for adding me to the list. I also think im having a girl, not sure why tho

Thanks for adding me to the list. I also think im having a girl, not sure why tho

Oops, sorry if I missed your gender guess the first time!! I got your prediction added though! :thumbup: Just a week from tomorrow for you ladies finding out on the 1st! So super excited for you!!! :happydance:

Hi, girls :flower:!! Put me down please for Feb. 13th.
Me and hubby have both had in our heads it's a girl but either way we will be happy as long as the little one is healthy!:thumbup: This is our first child:cloud9:

Really hoping time flies...I want to know so bad so I can go shopping. We've started with the big ticket items in neutral tones. Just no clothes shopping b/c I just don't feel like buying a bunch of yellow and green so I've held off on buying any onesies or anything...gah, I want to know!!:haha:

Welcome! :hi: It looks like you and I are on the same day!! When is your due date? I'm the same as you, my first and have a feeling it's a girl as well. You will be finding out a day sooner than me! I am so ready to know one way or another too. I have had quite a few people tell me I should not find out and just wait but there is no way. I'm more than ready to start shopping as well :haha: It kills me every time I see a good bargain on baby clothes and I can't buy anything yet. Will be totally excited about either gender, just want to know!!!

May i play!! Booked a gender assessment scan Feb 23rd (i'll be 17w + 3d). I don't really have a gut feeling. I am hoping for a boy as i have beautiful daughter already! I remember with J i wanted a girl, so kept telling myself she was boy so i wouldnt be dissapointed... so now i keep telling myself its a girl LOL. Lets hope that trick works twice in a row!

May i play!! Booked a gender assessment scan Feb 23rd (i'll be 17w + 3d). I don't really have a gut feeling. I am hoping for a boy as i have beautiful daughter already! I remember with J i wanted a girl, so kept telling myself she was boy so i wouldnt be dissapointed... so now i keep telling myself its a girl LOL. Lets hope that trick works twice in a row!

I'm guilty of this same trick :haha: I started off really hoping for boy so I said I figured it was a girl, now I really do believe baby is a girl! But I couldn't pick between wanting a boy or girl now, even if given the choice so now I'm just going with my gut. I went ahead and put your girl prediction down in writing so hopefully the trick will most certainly work in your favor!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->