Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

I'm the 6th of feb, and I'm secretly predicting girl but I don't want to jinx it! Lol

I'm having my anatomy scan on Feb 4th

I currently have boy 7, boy 5, boy 14 months.

It would be nice to add a girl to the mix and I initially thought:oneofeach: but at my 12 & 13 week scans I got told by two diff techs that they are fairly sure they are both boys. Just waiting to confirm really.

WOW 5 boys!! You will be one busy Mumma but what a gift to get twins :thumbup: bet you were shocked!

Hi, girls :flower:!! Put me down please for Feb. 13th.
Me and hubby have both had in our heads it's a girl but either way we will be happy as long as the little one is healthy!:thumbup: This is our first child:cloud9:

Really hoping time flies...I want to know so bad so I can go shopping. We've started with the big ticket items in neutral tones. Just no clothes shopping b/c I just don't feel like buying a bunch of yellow and green so I've held off on buying any onesies or anything...gah, I want to know!!:haha:

Welcome! :hi: It looks like you and I are on the same day!! When is your due date? I'm the same as you, my first and have a feeling it's a girl as well. You will be finding out a day sooner than me! I am so ready to know one way or another too. I have had quite a few people tell me I should not find out and just wait but there is no way. I'm more than ready to start shopping as well :haha: It kills me every time I see a good bargain on baby clothes and I can't buy anything yet. Will be totally excited about either gender, just want to know!!!

I noticed that on your siggy!:happydance: My due date is July 14th, what about you? I am thinking of going out and buying a onesie just to satisfy my urge to shop, I can't take it anymore :haha:

I noticed that on your siggy!:happydance: My due date is July 14th, what about you? I am thinking of going out and buying a onesie just to satisfy my urge to shop, I can't take it anymore :haha:

My due date is set at July 14th as well!! :happydance: We actually bought a onesie that we gave his mom on Christmas, that's how we announced it to her, and it's so little and cute. Then my mom bought a onesie she gave me for Christmas that is absolutely adorable. It is almost like a little team jersey, my favorite team of course, and the other is his mom's favorite team so sports onesies seem to be pretty gender neutral!! It just amazes me how even pants and stuff are hard to find gender neutral so as much as I want to buy stuff I will try my best to wait these next 21 days! :dohh:

i went to walmart and ended up splurging a little more than i meant to, lol. i got a few things in yellow, green, and brown but i spread them out in sizes so they're not all necessarily all for once the baby's first born. then my hubby found some shirts he wanted in the toddler section so we came home with a spread of all different sizes in unisex colors, lol. it was surprising to me they didn't have more though that was neutral. it was mostly a spread of boy stuff and a spread of girl stuff and the neutral stuff you had to really look for.... so i think that satisfied my urge until we know the sex because it was starting to get tricky to find stuff in between.:winkwink: oh and i got some hooded towels and baby washcloths to make me feel a little more satisfied, lol.

i went to walmart and ended up splurging a little more than i meant to, lol. i got a few things in yellow, green, and brown but i spread them out in sizes so they're not all necessarily all for once the baby's first born. then my hubby found some shirts he wanted in the toddler section so we came home with a spread of all different sizes in unisex colors, lol. it was surprising to me they didn't have more though that was neutral. it was mostly a spread of boy stuff and a spread of girl stuff and the neutral stuff you had to really look for.... so i think that satisfied my urge until we know the sex because it was starting to get tricky to find stuff in between.:winkwink: oh and i got some hooded towels and baby washcloths to make me feel a little more satisfied, lol.

Haha well ended up buying a breast pump, baby monitor, seat cover and a bunch of toys for baby - all super cheap!! I could justify the purchase because it was such an amazing deal. It was a day where I realized I already live my life as a parent because as I was lying in bed I was most excited about my great purchase, one of the best things about my day :haha: Well, that and the amazing hamburger I had for dinner :dohh: I know what you mean about lack of gender neutral stuff though. I've shopped online and clicked on the gender neutral tab and they have barely anything at all. I was hoping to find a gender neutral onesie for baby's first Valentine's Day since we are doing our gender reveal on Valentine's Day this year, but have had no such luck yet.

My US got moved to Wed. The 30th!!!! Yay! 5 days.. and my anatomy scam will be Feb. 7th so I will.be able.to double.check gender:)

My US got moved to Wed. The 30th!!!! Yay! 5 days.. and my anatomy scam will be Feb. 7th so I will.be able.to double.check gender:)

:happydance: Yayy!! How exciting for you!! That is coming up so quickly! Let us know what you find out! :thumbup:

Will be feb 1st for me and i've had a strong gut feeling this one is a boy. Not long now til my scan!

9 sleeps to go, even already pretty sure about the sex but it's still exciting and nervewracking :)

I am also Feb 1st in the morning for full scan.

Very excited to see baby again.
Predict a boy.

Have one boy (4) already and can't wait to tell him if its a bro or sis.

Welcome to all the new ladies on here! Your dates and predictions have been added :thumbup: and the beginning of February and a whole lot of excitement is just a mere 5 days away!! Getting closer!

I'm having my scan on 8 feb!

I have two boys already, with them I didn't really have any nausea but I have with this pregnancy. That makes me think girl, plus my 12 week scan was a girly nub!

So, I predict Pink :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->