Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Just got back from the ultrasound! We did lots of measurements and then the tech went into "3D mode" and showed the face. I was blown away by the detail!!! The lips and nose were just so similar to my partners! That's how I knew it was a boy. Then when we were measuring the leg bones, I caught a glimpse of the penis! I asked the tech and she confirmed it with a closer look! I had no preference of gender, and am just very happy to have a healthy little buddy.

Attachments

• WOODEMILYW20130301135443033.jpg
    WOODEMILYW20130301135443033.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
Huge grats everyone :)

My 20 week scan is 14th March...so I will double check for boy parts lol! We can then paint the nursery :-D I have already bought a few boy clothes hehe :)

I had my 18 week gender scan today and the sonographer says that she thinks I'm probably having a boy. She typed Gender XY on the screen as well. I asked her if she could tell me what that meant and she told me but didn't say it was for sure. hmm is the probability high that its a boy?

Ok, so my gender scan was on February 22nd and I predicted a boy but....it looks like we're team pink!

Big congratulations to SamsMum and MarineLady on your little girls!! And congratulations as well to MotherEarth23 on your little boy!! So glad everyone is having successful scans and getting some answers!! :happydance: I CAN NOT believe it is already March 4th!! Time sure has flown super fast since my scan on the 14th! Good luck to everyone with scans coming up!!

SamsMum and MarineLady--congratulations on your little ladies!

MotherEarth and HopefulCookie--congrats on your little gents!

Hopeful--while they can never be 100%, her predicting boy must have meant she saw something sticking out in the pottyshot. Did she give you any pictures or anything?

Congrats everyone!! I love that its almost even constantly with the boy:girl ratio hehe def a 50/50 chance with everyone!

Omg it's my turn tomorrow I can't believe it's nearly here! FX for a healthy little boy or girl, so excited!!!!

Congrats everyone!! I love that its almost even constantly with the boy:girl ratio hehe def a 50/50 chance with everyone!

Omg it's my turn tomorrow I can't believe it's nearly here! FX for a healthy little boy or girl, so excited!!!!

:happydance: Good luck to you today!!

Good luck!! :happydance:

I have a private 2d scan scheduled for this saturday. its killing me not being able to see the baby yet. I want a picture!!!!

I had my 18 week gender scan today and the sonographer says that she thinks I'm probably having a boy. She typed Gender XY on the screen as well. I asked her if she could tell me what that meant and she told me but didn't say it was for sure. hmm is the probability high that its a boy?

Hey I didn't know for sure if you wanted me to put you down as confirmed blue or what? I have no idea what I would have made of that if they would have told me the same thing. I know they can never say they are positive but when I asked my tech she said that while she isn't allowed to say 100% she was 99% sure on what she told us. Will you get a chance to talk with your doctor/midwife about the results or have another ultrasound to confirm? Just let me know what you want me to do about adding your results to the list! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->