those that have had a tax rebate....

babydevil1989

Reaction score
from different years did you get one letter for all years or seperate ones for each year?x

im hoping im owed more :haha:

I got seperate ones. Mine go back to 2005. Ive recieved one of my cheques, the 2009-2010, but im still waiting on the others from the previous years. I thought id get the full amount paid in 1 cheque, but seems they're coming seperate.

I've had a few over the years (it's a consequence of how I'm paid working through multiple agencies and the fact my tax allowance is all with one place - so never gets fully used). Especially when the group I'm getting work through varies from year to year so I can't second guess it easily.

The first time I had one they kept writing to me for a few weeks - doing a year at a time with bits of money they'd found they owed me. The second time, I wasn't expecting anything at all - and got a cheque for the last couple of years where I'd apparently overpaid a LOT (it went into the thousands) but that was all done on one letter that time - and was one of the ones picked up when they were trawling for people who'd over/underpaid.

So far I have one letter and one cheque - Hoping for more though. :haha: xx

Had one letter but it contained 4 years worth, but only had one cheque so far! for one years worth ...

we had one rebate. i pray we get another one, preferably large :)

How long did it take for your cueque its been over 4 weeks and still waiting

I got my cheque before the letter xx

Hubby got his rebate from 06-07 and nothing else yet, awaiting for cheque, can't wait :D x

I had to ask for a new cheque in my maiden name...its going to take 6 weeks! :(

Well, we got 4 years worth of rebates, they came in one envelope tho, the first cheque came the day after, typically it was for the smallest amount, and was the "middle" year so there is even no logic to how they are coming lol, because a week later we are still waiting for the other three cheques, getting annoyed now ! cos i wanted them ! haha x

Well, we got 4 years worth of rebates, they came in one envelope tho, the first cheque came the day after, typically it was for the smallest amount, and was the "middle" year so there is even no logic to how they are coming lol, because a week later we are still waiting for the other three cheques, getting annoyed now ! cos i wanted them ! haha x

Im the same as you, 4 years worth due, 1 cheque recieved and still waiting for the other three. Im sure the info letter with it said that the cheque would arrive within 14 days ( been well over that now), and all the amounts owed would be on 1 cheque( they werent as ive recieved 1 for 2009-2010, so the other amounts are still outstanding. I really hope the other 3 cheques come before xmas.

Thats exactly what i thought Jennie_78 they can't do anything as they promise can they lol x

I just came home to see I have overpaid in 2006- 2007!! wasnt expecting it at all! now I am hoping for another one to come hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->