Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

You deserve to have this sticky bean so much! I will keep my fx'd for as stress free as it can be for this pregnancy!! A very happy & healthy 9 months for you! Well I guess you are down to about 8 now! :)

Thank you. I was expecting it so it's okay.

OMG ready!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I am so happy for you I almost started screaming!! And since I'm at work that would really make me look like a nutter lol. I woke up this morning and just had a feeling there was going to be some good news!! I'm so excited!!! Go figure right after your appointment. Are you going to call and tell her the good news?

Kiki- we are waiting to hear from you!!

Rosa- your appointment is this month, that means you're next!!!

Thanks love! You should scream, because I can't--my whole office would freak out :rofl: I'm very happy...and nervous. I left a message for my obgyn already; I might wait to call the RE until I'm further along. I think I should probably get blood work, to make sure levels are increasing, but I don't know if they will do that routinely? UGH it's so nerve-wracking once you know that there's no guarantee!

Kiki, I know you were expecting it, but it is still a bummer...you had such a good sticky bean before; the next one will surely come soon. Playdates, here we come again!

Rosa, you are too sweet. FX that clomid does the trick this cycle!

Ready- what helped me pass the first few weeks till I saw lo's heartbeat was avoiding the first tri threads. Hell I avoided them until second tri. I spent all of my time here with you ladies which proved to be a great distraction. Oh!! Can I add you to my bump buddies? I know I'm way ahead of you but I'd love to be your bump buddy if you don't mind.

Ready- I know exactly how you feel. I wanted to just scream it to everyone when I found out but I was too afraid to say anything. I didn't tell work till 14 weeks and even then I was still nervous. I'm sure if you talked to your ob they would run bloods since you have had two losses so close together. Just explain that you're really worried this time around and it would give you some sort of reassurance. Try pressing for an early scan too! We want to see pictures!!

Hey girls- I still have 2 pages to read but just want to comment on this before i forget its too perfect...

Rosa- my OH was in LAS VEGAS a week ago and I was hurrying to get all laundry and dishes done so house was nice n clean for his arrival home. ONE laundry load into it, I went downstairs and the entire basedment waas in an inch of water. It even got to the carpet this time so squishy carpet, standing water every where without carpet. Was a mess. Of course, he then calls and his flight is delayed a few hours so will no longer be home until like 10 pm. I was so mad (at who?, him, of course!) I lost my marbles and made him regret ever meeting me! Lol. Hormones.....we are still cleaning it up, trying to get rid of the smell of rotten carpet.. which im ready to rip up now because after 3 vaccuuming attempts its still a bit musty. It was our main drain clogged so I couldnt even use water!!

Also, both my dogs ran away 2 weeks ago...while he isn't home. They NEVER run away when he is home.

Why does this stuff happen while they're gone??? Same will be with the kids.....they will shit up their back and into their hair only when DH is gone im sure!!

OMG!!!!

REady SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I didnt read that far yet and I am so excited for yoU!

You will be a huge worry wart, hell I still am....its hard not to be but at least you achieved it again! Remember I told you that messed up cycles tend to produce bfps???? So awesome....I wonder what the correlation between your cycles that are delayed and you getting bfp's....have you figured that out?

Thats a great bfp for so early....yay!

Remind me- are you going to get on progesterone now? I couldnt remember if they said they'd put you on something right when you get a bfp due to your chemicals previously. I think after 2 chemicals they may do blood test for you...but mine said no, not routine until its been a couple times so who knows......

Love, yes I want to be bump buddies!! :flower:

Thanks, Ny!! You are right on the messed up cycles I guess! I definitely don't know why I get pregnant with late ovulations--yesterday the RE said it was a coincidence, but really, could 3 / 3 times be a coincidence? And no progesterone for me; my levels were plenty high when I had them tested before. :)

I am stoked, but I am sooo going to be nervous like you have been. Happy, yes, but nervous too. I'm more crampy than I was with my last so I'm hoping that means this little bean is digging hard into me.

Hey girls! Sorry been gone, still having computer issues and cant get online near as much! plus been super busy and stressed and overwhelmed! I have to take care of daycare kids all day, keep up the house, my own toddler, who has been sick, whilst pregnant, 3 dogs and a cat, i just lost a huge portion of my income from loosing 3 kids so thats been stressful, and everything just seems to be a mess lately ! Dh is going through stuff and we have been kinda distant lately plus he has a hard job and works A LOT and we rarely see him, plus im supposed to be taking it easier but i have to do everything by myself so its a little hard to take it easy!! i cant even just let the house get out of hand and deal with it later when i run my business out of my house things have to at least look presentable every single day!! had a break down yest when the nothing would work right, the store didnt take visa cards when i went to get a printer and im behind on my trainings to operate my daycare, ugh just too much at once!! i feel better today though after a good nights sleep and kylars fever is finally gone!

Im extremely behind so sorry but... did i see ready has a BFP?!?! Holy cow CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm so distracted! How am I supposed to work? But I have so much to do. Blagh...

Kylar, I'm sorry you're so stressed lately! Is DH traveling, or just working long hours?

Ready- it's official, we are bump buddies. I was kind of crampy too in the beginning, I'm pretty sure that's normal. I still get cramps here and there. I'm just so excited for you!!

Before we know it we will all be pregnant and have to abandon ship and make a new thread or at least rename this one. It's really a shame we all live so far apart. It would be so lovely to live in the same neighborhood and let our children play together while we chit chat.

long hours :( he is a recruiter and they all work long hours but seems like its bothering more lately! theres just so much to do and i need help! ;( dont worry i cramped for weeks as well, i was convinced i was going to misscarry it just didnt feel normal or "right"

Thank you!! Yay for bump buddies, love! FXFXFX for sticky beans all around... It is only a matter of time for Rosa & Kiki & Dee & .....

Kylar, does DH have any leverage to work less hours with a preggy wife and soon to be newborn at home?

Ok, here is one bump pic at 15 weeks. I can't get my smaller one to compare at 12 weeks because it was on my phone and im not sure how to get that on here....but im HUGE now compared!

Attachments

• EAster 072.jpg
    EAster 072.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
Lol, it varies! It was nice that day:) My weight and bump vary every single day!

Now you will gain that weight that they wanted you to gain:) haha

So, with that bump, I still havent gained any weight. Not sure how that is possible but its up and down a few lbs each day but nothing over what I was yet....oh well!

Lol, it varies! It was nice that day:) My weight and bump vary every single day!

Now you will gain that weight that they wanted you to gain:) haha

So, with that bump, I still havent gained any weight. Not sure how that is possible but its up and down a few lbs each day but nothing over what I was yet....oh well!
How funny that it varies! Isn't it okay to not gain weight in the first few months? I suppose now it is my turn to eat up & pack on those pounds. My doc called me back, so I'm headed for blood work tonight. I'm completely freaked out Ny.

I am freaked out for you only because I wouldn't want to go through all the angst that I went through again. :( I felt alone and crazy, but just know what you told me about it all. You cannot change what is going to happen. You have women around the world here who are rooting for you and we may even say a prayer or 2 for you so this bean has a lot going for it!

And I will totally understand EVERY crazy thought you want to post, every worry you have, and every moment of feeling like you will lose it. For a while there I belonged in a padded room! You are normal. Its no fun, but you are normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->