Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Wooooot! :happydance:

Sounds like you've got the right numbers!! Sky high progesterone? *nudge*twins*nudge*

Haha, Love, that would be nuts! DH says he'd be okay with it but I would flip out! 38 is really quite high for less than 4 weeks, so I dunno. FX for 300 on my next hcg and then I can relax for a bit! First US in two weeks I think... Oh god I hope this one sticks.

That is fantastic news Ready!!! :happydance: Hcg is great and progesterone sounds fantastic! You definitely have a sticky bean in there!!

ready that is awsome my hcg the day after my bfp was 32 so sounds good!!!

Thanks repo & kiki :hugs: Repo, if I can ask...why is your status paranoid? Has anything been happening that has you worried?

COngrats on the HCG levels Ready! Just so yall know, I had like twice the HCG levels as normal and only one baby, I was so hoping it meant twins! LOL - but I think I O'd early since I had such a dark line at only 11 dpo.

Sorry about AF girls, she sucks big time. I am praying for yourBFP next month!!

Love- Have you been having any BH contractions? Im getting quite a few of them the last few days!

Brandy- Nice to see you!!!

I really wanted twins, always have. I think DH would have had a heart attack had it been twins. There's always next time though lol.

Kylar- I'm not really sure.. I have no idea what BH contractions feel like. The last time I saw my doctor he said I was likely experiencing muscle spasms around my uterus but I'm not sure if that's the same thing.

ready I have a scan tomorrow as I'm being monitored for a subcronic hematoma at the placenta that had grown larger at my 12 week scan so until it stops growing I have to go every 2 weeks for a scan but my fx as I've had no bleeding at all which they say could be a good sign!!

repo, I'm sorry you've had to deal with that! :hugs: I've read that hematomas are fairly common, and I think it is great that you haven't had any bleeding!!

Kylar, Ny & Rosa, thank you! :wohoo:

Did any of you preggy girls have morning sickness? I think Kylar did... I know it's ridiculously early but I've already felt icky.

yes i had it soooooooooo bad with kylar i mean like really bad i dont even know how to describe it other than hell, i had to quit my job and couldnt even hardly walk to get to the toilet it was so bad, and with this one it got pretty bad just didnt last as long! with kylar it lasted all day every day until 16 weeks, then just sometimes until 22 weeks! THis time iwas 6-12 weeks!! =) It sucks but none of those home remedies people suggested ever helped me!! There are prescription meds, i took with both pregnancies and ended up quitting b/c it didnt help me at all, but i hear good things about them helping other people!

Braxton hicks are kinda hard to describe, but ill try. its like all the sudden your uterus feels reallly tight and i always have a hard time breathing during them. They dont hurt they just are really uncomfortable and strange. Sometimes they are onset like after sex or doing a lot of activity, but mine have been when im just sitting on the couch doing nothing!!

Ready I started being sick in phases. Like week 7 or 8 awful. Week 10, hell. It was always just a day or two at a time but weird!

Kylar, you poor thing! MS hits some people so hard...I hope I don't get it that bad. I'd rather have it like you, Ny, just here & there. Time will tell...

I tested again this morning and the test line was a shade darker than the control. Woot! So my levels are higher and that is reassuring. How is everyone today?

thats exciting!! POAS addiction doenst go away immediately, does it?? I think I ended up taking the rest of my stash of tests even after my 1st BFP b/c i had no other use for them and I wanted to see the levels rising! I probably took about 10tests!

thats exciting!! POAS addiction doenst go away immediately, does it?? I think I ended up taking the rest of my stash of tests even after my 1st BFP b/c i had no other use for them and I wanted to see the levels rising! I probably took about 10tests!

Yeah I have one more frer...and a whole stash of freebie ic tests that I might start plowing through. Why not, I guess? I've never had a test as bold as the one this morning so I am hopeful. :) I have another blood draw tonight, and I'm hoping for at least double hcg from my last. Did you make any special effort not to lift heavy things? I picked up my stepson last night and then I felt guilty for like an hour after. I know I'm being paranoid.

Ready!!!!! You are pregnant!! OMG!!!!
I have not been on for a day or two and come back and see this!!! :thumbup:
Huge congratulations hun and wishing you a fab pregnancy :flower:

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. AF is finally going away! Woohoo! On to baby making! Nothing else new to report. We have been spending a lot of time outside lately. It has been so nice that we have been cooking out every night. I thought I would share some pics of my flowers and my boys. Have a great evening everyone!

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/P5040640.jpg

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/P5040651.jpg

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/P5040644.jpg

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/P5040650.jpg

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/P5040654.jpg

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/P5040675.jpg

ladies my scan went well the bleed has gotten smaller so my body is reabsorbing it as they had hoped!! I now have placenta previa though so now will be monitored for both issues and hope they both continue to fix them selves!! Hope all is doing well in here!

Brandy, you have a great flower garden! And a cute little guy too... :)

Repo, that's great news! :happydance: You have so very many weeks left for the previa to nudge out of the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->