Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Thanks, love,....FX :)

Ny, I want to see your bump!! There is a women at work here that has been pregnant for many months, but I saw here last week after I came back from vacation and BAM, her already prevalent belly had exploded another few inches. She looked visibly larger. I wonder if it is baby growth spurts, or some sort of mommy changes that somehow happen suddenly at times? In any case, funny story about DH catching that your bump had popped. He must be so excited to be having a boy!

Ny, a boy!!!! Wow, there are lots of boys on this thread, aren't there?!
Afm, it could be an infection...could be anything! Could be just clomid messing with me for funsies. :wacko:

Ready, I think we all protect ourselves from disappointment. I know I do big time. The one month where I was SURE I was pregnant, I of course was not, but I was devastated when af came. Ever since then, I've been pretty negative about af coming, and always expect her. It's to the point where I can not even imagine a 2nd line on that test. I used to picture it in my head and wonder how we would feel. I can't even see that day sometimes. I will be FLOORED when/if that ever happens! :happydance:

He's elated! I am secretly trying to keep up the excitement...i am excited, but kinda wanted a girlie girl again. Lol. Im so girlie and frilly and ella has passed that stage by a few years that I wanna buy those little baby stuff again! But oh well, like I said, I AM happy. Just getting the old noggin around it all.....i've never been very much into boy clothing and colors and such but will get there!

I don't know what it is but this year seems to be absolutely FLOODED with boys. I'd say a majority of the gender posts in second tri ended up being boys, obviously there are some girl but no where near as many. Maybe it's something in the water?

Rosa- I was the exact same way. One month I was so sure I was pregnant, I would have bet a kidney on it. To top it off I had a perfect blue dye evap the first time I tested that cycle. AF was even two weeks late! But of course literally the day after the blood results came back negative, she showed her wicked face. Never in my life have I been so let down. The cycle of my bfp I was a regular ol' Negative Nancy. I was so SURE I WASN'T pregnant. Took a couple tests that came back negative as I had expected. I'd think to myself "see Meygan, I told you it wasn't going to happen." 4 days late I tested just for the sake of moving on. I set the test on the counter and sort of doddled finishing up using the bathroom. When I actually saw that second line I started shaking. I didn't know what to do. My brain froze like a deer in headlights. Of course I ran screaming to the computer (thank god DH was at work lol) and posted to you ladies right away haha. I very much held the thought "I'll believe it when I see it", and ever after seeing it I STILL didn't believe it lol.

Ny- don't worry, it'll grow on you rather quickly. I was never a fan of all the blue boys clothing either... too much blue in my opinion. Once you start shopping that's when the excitement will really hit you. A woman who comes into my work had a baby boy early last August and when shefound out I was expecting a boy she asked if I wanted her old baby clothes. 5 HUGE boxes of baby clothes is what I ended up with. I have two 36 gallon plastic bins of boy clothes that she gave me. Going through them, I fell in love. Some of these clothes are the cutest things I have ever seen. It really helped me dive head first into the idea of having a boy.

LOL, love! I can just imagine you running to post the good news! I'll be the same. Lately, I don't even wait for the test. I just pee on a stick and do other things while I wait. I didn't look last time (because I was so sure it was a bfn, which it was) until I woke up 3 hours later. :haha:

Rosa- I had just read another BNB friend on here mention something about upping her dose of clomid? Did they mention to do this if it didn't work or anything?

ANYONE heard from EJ? or Kylar? Just wanna make sure our preggies are ok!

Rosa- I had just read another BNB friend on here mention something about upping her dose of clomid? Did they mention to do this if it didn't work or anything?

ANYONE heard from EJ? or Kylar? Just wanna make sure our preggies are ok!

You're right...I wonder how EJ is doing with her new sticky bean!

I think they up the dosage if you don't o on the med. My progesterone test showed that I o'ed, which means the clomid works for me in that regard. So, I don't think they would up it. I'm already on 100 mg, which is usually the 2nd step. He really didn't say anything. He said try it for 5 monthes, he tested my progesterone the first time and it was great, so he said no need to test it again, and to come back in 5 months if I'm not pregnant and we'll take it from there. I'm kind of annoyed now, because now I know all of the other factors that are going into it, and possibly making it not work for us. No cm. Thinning lining...

I called doc and am waiting for a return phone call. Stopping to get baby aspirin on the way home. Not much else I can do. Wait for my RE appt. :coffee:

you are doing so much, rosa that the BFP will be so deserved. You will piss your pants I think. Lol. Had you already said you didn't want to try any preseed or anything? I am just thinking of things to combat the issues caused by clomid. So baby aspirin hope to help with lining....then maybe preseed for dryness or lack of the fertile CM? With those, and clomid maybe that will be the winning combination?

Took a cheap HPT strip earlier and convinced myself i saw a very very faint line. . . i think i need to calm myself! been spotting today and convinced myself it was implantation bleeding too. Now the cramps have hit and i think AF must be coming early just to kick me. :hissy: Oh well i can still hope she stays away! :af:

ok ladies I got all moved this weekend now have forever to unpack! Kinda hard when I'm not allowed to do it

Good luck for tomorrow Ready :thumbup:
I think we are due another BFP :0)

I think i am suffering anxiety AGAIN - i don't have the foggiest idea why i keep getting anxious except it has happened since TTC :( I think i am putting so much pressure on each cycle, have i ovulated? when did i ovulate? did i have enough cm? did i have BD on the right nights? is it AF? is it implantation? ( I literally got through 15 pregnancy tests last cycle before 10dpo! )
I also worry since i told my family about the MC that they are expecting 'news' that we get lucky again - more pressure - ahhhhhh!
I need to take a step back ladies or my mental health may seriously suffer :(

This cycle i am taking Agnus Castus and i don't give a sh*t when or if i ovulate etc and we will BD when we bloody well feel like it LOL ....
Rant over - thank you for listening :flower:

Rosa- I'm so glad you have that RE appointment scheduled. It just sounds like your doctor isn't showing any real interest in your fertility and I find it very irritating. Is he your obgyn or a general practitioner? If he's your obgyn I would think of switching once you get your bfp, because if this is how he's treating your fertility I can't imagine he'd be very comforting during pregnancy, though this is just my opinion. I'd consider ny's suggestion. Maybe preseed would be good since clomid is drying you up? With the baby aspirin to boot, maybe that would cover all bases and get you that much deserved bfp?

ready- UPDATE!!!

Dee, breathe. Maybe it's time to take a step away from the temping and using opks and just dtd every other day during your fertile time. :shrug: I gave it all up this cycle, and was so relaxed. Not that it gave me any luck, but I wasn't agonizing over the details. I usually do, so I totally understand what you are going through. :hugs:

you are doing so much, rosa that the BFP will be so deserved. You will piss your pants I think. Lol. Had you already said you didn't want to try any preseed or anything? I am just thinking of things to combat the issues caused by clomid. So baby aspirin hope to help with lining....then maybe preseed for dryness or lack of the fertile CM? With those, and clomid maybe that will be the winning combination?

We've been using preseed since we started trying a year ago. :shrug: We'll just keep truckin' along!

Rosa- I'm so glad you have that RE appointment scheduled. It just sounds like your doctor isn't showing any real interest in your fertility and I find it very irritating. Is he your obgyn or a general practitioner? If he's your obgyn I would think of switching once you get your bfp, because if this is how he's treating your fertility I can't imagine he'd be very comforting during pregnancy, though this is just my opinion. I'd consider ny's suggestion. Maybe preseed would be good since clomid is drying you up? With the baby aspirin to boot, maybe that would cover all bases and get you that much deserved bfp?

ready- UPDATE!!!

Thanks, Love. He is an ob-gyn, and I just started seeing him. Usually I see a general practioner. He was recommended to me by friends and my doc, but who knows. I also have another place that other friends have raved about, so maybe I'll try them instead. I'm pretty annoyed, too.

I would LOVE it if preseed and baby aspirin is all it took! :wacko: I think maybe the thin lining was part of the problem, if not a major part, this time around. Oh well. Baby aspirin it is!

Thank you for the reassuring words, ladies. Hopefully someday soon I'll get a baby! :baby:

Dee- I'm sorry you are struggling with anxiety. I know how it is, I suffer from it too and ttc certainly doesn't make it any easier. I'm so glad to hear that you are throwing caution to the wind this cycle. The added stress certainly isn't helping you any. I'm so sorry you feel pressured to conceive because you told your family about the mc. I hope that a little relaxation will be just the key to getting you that bfp!

Rosa- Were the friends that recommended him there for fertility or just for standard obgyn things? I've found that a doctor may seem good because you haven't found a better one. The obgyn I was seeing at the beginning of my pregnancy was wonderful, or so I thought. It wasn't until my car accident where I met the doctor I now how that DH and I both realized that we didn't like the previous practice. They seemed wonderful, but in comparison to a doctor who truly cared and was so very kind they fell short. The aspirin couldn't hurt, especially if you are concerned that your lining may be too thin.

Thanks, Love. The doc was rec by a friend who used him for baby purposes as well. I guess I have time to decide, huh?! :wacko: I got some baby aspirin! Those pills are TINY!

cant even feel em go down the hatch! way better than all these nasty prenatals and stuff. Im on to chewy prenatals. those others are too nasty.

I have E coli bacteria in my urine culture and they've prescribed a scary antibiotic...im sad:( Dont wanna have to take anything like this while pregnant and I was just starting to have a nice happy pregnancy.

I got some baby aspirin! Those pills are TINY!

haha being that they are called 'baby aspirin' I wouldn't imagine them to be horse pills lol.

ny- eeek e coli... did they say where you likely got it from? I'm sure they wouldn't prescribe you anything that could be harmful to your little smurf in there. Did you tell them that you were concerned about taking them?

I used its the most common bacteria cause of UTI. also, when the nurse called, never the doctor, I just said should either the infection or taking antibiotic affect my baby? She said no. guess I better take it to get rid of this before its a kidney issue. probly why I leaked pee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->