Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Rosa- c section october 12th at 9 am!
On my other thread we all just went through one of the girl's first injections and she did great! Another on that thread has been doing them a few times now....its interesting for me to hear so many at once who are JUST beginning the injections. However, theirs right now is for IUI...yours is IVF correct? Are you doing the stomach? Seems like im hearing that to be the most popular place for them. Are yours supposed to be at night or morning?

Rosa- c section october 12th at 9 am!
On my other thread we all just went through one of the girl's first injections and she did great! Another on that thread has been doing them a few times now....its interesting for me to hear so many at once who are JUST beginning the injections. However, theirs right now is for IUI...yours is IVF correct? Are you doing the stomach? Seems like im hearing that to be the most popular place for them. Are yours supposed to be at night or morning?

Oh my gosh, that's so soon!!! Why a scheduled c-section? So excited for you!!

Yes, ivf and yes, in the stomach. Night time is what my doc said. I'm not as nervous for the actual injections as I am for the possibility that this cycle doesn't work.

I am nervous for you! I hope it works. Does implantation play a part in IVF? I am kinda dumb, but I just read a study was being made about vitamin D and implantation in patients doing IVF...so maybe make sure you are taking some of that?

I had c section with Ella non scheduled so decided to do it the same way this time around.

I am nervous for you! I hope it works. Does implantation play a part in IVF? I am kinda dumb, but I just read a study was being made about vitamin D and implantation in patients doing IVF...so maybe make sure you are taking some of that?

I had c section with Ella non scheduled so decided to do it the same way this time around.

I hope it works, too. The good news is I have tons of insurance money to cover it, so if I need to do it again, I can. I just don't wanna. Implantation is the only thing the embryo has to do. I have to grow good eggs and they put the :spermy: in the eggs, let it grow in the dish and when it's good and ready, put it in to implant. And doc put me on vitamin D months ago, so that's good!

Oh nice! Im glad he did that, what about baby aspirin? Thats supposed to help the lining be "stronger" for implantation...

I just wanted to stop in and thank all of you ladies for the kind and encouraging words. You put a smile on my face because you all are so genuine and it's so wonderful to know I have you when I don't have anyone else to really discuss all of this with.

You are all truly amazing. :flower:

ROSA, so excited for this to start for you. You and DH will rock this process and be well on your way to a sticky sticky bean! :dust:

NY, I'm excited for your upcoming debut of a very smurfy bean! Only a couple weeks now.... Our daughter is an Oct baby....

KIKI :hugs: you are more than welcome. I am glad that we can be of any comfort to you and definitely know how it is to have and feel comfy talking to someone at trying times.... :hugs:

How is everyone else hanging in?

AFM… CD18, No Smiley, but the OPK was dark. Last night the stick was the same as yesterday! My CM and temp look good too. We know that you OV within 24-48 hours of a + so we have 1 more donation set then we will be counting down the days, trying NOT to SS :haha: Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Ny- I'm sorry that the morning sickness is back :( that's a bummer. You don't have much longer!

Rosa- I hope this ivf is goig to work for you! Fingers x'd tight that all your dedication pays off :) and af did start for me. Cd 3

Ready- you are such a great cheerleader! I live your PMA and thank you for all support. :)

Mrs m- GOOD LUCK! I hope u get a sticky bean out of all of this!

Love- I'm so glad roman is doing good!

We'll see how this next cycle goes better and is less confusing :)

MrsI.- I am so sorry this cycle was so screwy for you! I was just so sure this was your month!

AFM- I think I might be baking something! Tell me what ya think?! I will take a Digi if AF doesnt show. This is all one test taken at 3min.

Attachments

• P9070001.jpg
    P9070001.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
  • P9070005.jpg
    P9070005.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
  • P9070011.jpg
    P9070011.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
  • P9070012.jpg
    P9070012.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
Brandy I kinda sorta see a line, I would definitely test again in the morning. Fingers tightly crossed for a super sticky rainbow baby!!!

Brandy, any update today? That certainly looked promising, especially after just 3 minutes... :)

No change today. I'm not calling it until I get a line on an FRER or a digi. I will take one on Tuesday if AF doesnt show.

Is that the same brand you did at 6 dpo? Kinda looks like a similar line, how many days ago was that?

FXD for you BRANDY, keep us posted!!! :dust:

AFM… 4DPO, I have not been SS, don't plan to until at least 6DPO, so we shall see, I am feeling pretty good, and really good about my chances! FXD! My temps look good and are rising although slowly. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->